Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Umbra loses health after using transference [Fixed]

RadioactiveName

6 hours ago, nine0fivex said:

My MOD configuration (has used Aura Forma, 1 Naramon forma; has replaced Slack Dash with Eclipse):

Shield Disruption (max level);

Umbral Intensify(max level),Umbral Vitality(max level),Umbral Fiber(level 0),Adaptation(max level),

Blind Rage(max level),Transient Fortitude(level 9),Narrow Minded(max level), Augur Secrets(max level).

It would cause this issue,and in this configuration, my mod capacity is "0/74".

After several attempts, I could only avoid this bug if I controlled the mod capacity to "6/74" or more,like"8/74"、"10/74" (so I lowered the Rating level of Adaptation from 10 to 4 temporarily for playing).

I also had eclipse on I just tried with a different helminth infused ability (just swapped my mod config) and it does not happen to me

On 2022-02-12 at 11:15 PM, (PSN)Sentiel said:

I don't use those and have the problem as well. My Umbra is rather simply modded for max survivability, so I can hop out with the Operator and do the mission like that.

Do you have any helminth infused ability like mirage's Eclipse for me mirage's eclipse along with the rage or hunter adrenaline mod cause the issue

On 2022-02-15 at 4:29 PM, ThatUmbraGuy said:

yeah I saw you guys wrote it happens from hunter adrenaline and rage mods that convert damage on health to energy

Can confirm with rage or hunter adrenaline umbra goes back to base health on transference

if you unequip these mods its all good

I don't have these mods equipped or any subsumed abilities in any config. I have also changed mod config and loadout slots, but the issue keeps happening. 

Whenever I use transference in and out of Excalibur Umbra, when I return he only has about 1/3 of his health even if he took no damage. If I use Protective Dash, the health bar over his head refills like normal, but on transference in his health is low again. I tested several frames and the problem only seems to occur with Umbra.

Yup noticed this problem too. I have recorded a clip of this happening consistently if it helps. On top of the other umbra excal issues such as exalted blade toggling off after using operator mode it makes the gameplay less fluid than it should be.

After testing, this situation will occur when using Excalibur umbra to equip chrome blade and Hunter adult / rage / adaptation at the same time. The specific arrangement of modules is unknown

The commander forces 600 HP when switching back to armor because magus elevation is installed. If it is not installed, the HP will be forced to 300

19 hours ago, Mivrodynth said:

He takes damage every time I transfer out, this is with all three umbra mods added and maxed; I'm also unable to heal him since AI umbra and player umbra are two separate entities (apparently) so things like protective dash and magus repair don't work on him.

It has been happening for longer than a week now for me it seems that mods like rage and hunter adrenaline that convert damage on health to energy could cause it I also had mirage's Eclipse subsumed to his 3. When I switched to config B that had different subsumed abilities everything worked. If it does not work for you (because someone said he tried everything but nothing worked) you can use life strike on your melee or exalted blade because it does not require you to exit the warframe

I posted about this on 10th of February but so far it only got the attention to a couple of players from different platforms

How to reproduce:
    Pick Excalibur Umbra.
    Mod Excalibur Umbra using MORE than 60 points (Aura required for raised point cap, any aura works)
    Transferrence out of frame (Default key: 5)
    The upper left most(Exilus first, then top row, left to right, then bottom row, left to right (Which if I had to guess is *standard order*)) mods (not including the Aura) no longer work (until only 60 points are used).

Happens 100% of the time.
    Only tested as Host.
    Happens in all Mission types (Railjack included) (Captura not included).
    Only tested on PC.
    Occurs as of 31.1.6
    (Edit) Occurs as of 31.1.7
    (Edit) Only tested with 60 points available, At MR 31 I cannot have access to less.(Sucks for bug testing, great for gameplay)

Hypothesis:
        As it appears to be reading the mods in reverse order(Bottom right -> Top left), it may be discard the mods over 60 points as it does not have the extra points from the Aura.
        The Aura being read last (Bottom right -> Top left) only provides the points AFTER the offending mods have already been discarded.
        The question remains why he would read mods backwards though.

Side note, why is there no category for mods functioning incorrectly in the bug submit sections.

On 2022-02-21 at 11:48 AM, AntarcticMatt said:

How to reproduce:
    Pick Excalibur Umbra.
    Mod Excalibur Umbra using MORE than 60 points (Aura required for raised point cap, any aura works)
    Transferrence out of frame (Default key: 5)
    The upper left most(Exilus first, then top row, left to right, then bottom row, left to right (Which if I had to guess is *standard order*)) mods (not including the Aura) no longer work (until only 60 points are used).

Happens 100% of the time.
    Only tested as Host.
    Happens in all Mission types (Railjack included) (Captura not included).
    Only tested on PC.
    Occurs as of 31.1.6
    (Edit) Occurs as of 31.1.7
    (Edit) Only tested with 60 points available, At MR 31 I cannot have access to less.(Sucks for bug testing, great for gameplay)

Hypothesis:
        As it appears to be reading the mods in reverse order(Bottom right -> Top left), it may be discard the mods over 60 points as it does not have the extra points from the Aura.
        The Aura being read last (Bottom right -> Top left) only provides the points AFTER the offending mods have already been discarded.
        The question remains why he would read mods backwards though.

Side note, why is there no category for mods functioning incorrectly in the bug submit sections.

Thank you for this professional and straight to the point post
I had almost identical builds on config A and config B same slots same mods capacity is 5/78 but the issue persisted on config A while on config B is non-existent
The only difference was that I had 1 different arcane on config B
I had 2 max rank arcanes on config A (arcane guardian and arcane fury) and on config B it was not fury but a rank 2 arcane rage

When I replaced the rank 2 arcane rage with the arcane fury the bug started happening on config B as well which is kinda sad because I think I permanently broke my config B as well (the only config the issue was not happening on)

Removing or replacing any arcanes does not resolve the issue
Removing mods so the capacity drops seems the only way so far for it to not cause the bug

Could the issue be caused by the arcanes or arcane fury in particular or the second arcane slot?

Another bug on umbra excal, I noticed is if you use the chromatic blade mod and switch your excalibur umbra skin to the excalibur dex skin. No matter the color you change your emissive to, your exalted blade will always be heat 😕 (Yes before anyone asks I was using the first color of the emissive option 🙄)

On 2022-02-25 at 1:05 AM, ThatUmbraGuy said:

Could the issue be caused by the arcanes or arcane fury in particular or the second arcane slot?

Thank you for bringing this missed variable to my attention.

Upon testing I have found that having 0, 1, or 2 Arcanes equipped does not affect the presence of the bug.
Arcanes trailed with include: Guardian, Grace, Strike, and Rage.

Initial results lead me to believe this is not a factor to cause the bug to appear.

Perhaps I should also state, a way to mitigate the issue is to move any Health mods further right or into the bottom row; No other mods come to mind in terms of lasting effect from being unequipped due to the bug.

Archived