Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please allow ANYONE to join Final Confrontations with Lichs???

(PSN)AbBaNdOn_

Please allow people WITHOUT Lichs to join final confrontation missions in railjack.     

Im to lazy/burnt out to farm liches but I enjoy fighting in murmurs and helping newbs kill their Lichs.   Ever since railjacks went in though my help is limited to the murmur part and never the final confrontations.   

Kuva Lichs dont grant anything special to the squad... 

Sisters of Parvos can possible grant hound parts to squad... (I have built a hound from scratch and if people wanna get free parts like that and build one they deserve it because they were pretty expensive lol)  But seriously are hound parts a big enough reward to keep people who dont have lichs out of the fight??? I dont think so in the least!!!  (even if they were why not just exclude non-lich people from hound parts) 

Is there another reason non-lich people are being kept out of final confrontations???    This is a waaaaaay bigger issue to me than Larva/Weapon cycling.  

16 hours ago, (PSN)IdoThea said:

I once joined public squad and I had sister but for some reason my sister confrontation didn't trigger and mission was considered complete after third sister. I still got holokeys and hound parts but of course not my sister's weapon. 

That sounds like the horrible loading at the start of RJ.  You joined after they had already entered the final ship??   I have seen that alot when I was grinding sisters.  

(Just FYI to anyone..  if you launch a squad from a dojo/relay then atleast everyone starts on the RJ even if it takes forever to load in.   Instead of going from orbiter and people doing half to 2/3rds the mission before you actually get in lol).  

Archived