Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operator bug in heart of Deimos isolation vaults

Riftwalker84

I was doing some vaults when my warframe took some damage from the necramech
I usually use my operator's void mode to heal my warframe i think it was an arcane effect or something i don't remember
anyway i was in void mode when the necramech i needed to kill came over and swung his sword at me

My operator got killed while in void mode and i was returned to my warframe

Side note : The operator's void dash would also just refuse to work so my main source of energy was also gone

1 hour ago, mostafaalinia13 said:

I was doing some vaults when my warframe took some damage from the necramech
I usually use my operator's void mode to heal my warframe i think it was an arcane effect or something i don't remember
anyway i was in void mode when the necramech i needed to kill came over and swung his sword at me

Side note : The operator's void dash would also just refuse to work so my main source of energy was also gone

warframes with toggle on an off powers when they are on they can take some damage.
while if the ability is off the warframe is undamageable.

5 hours ago, mostafaalinia13 said:

This is Normal....

5 hours ago, mostafaalinia13 said:

Bonewidow's Sword (Ironbride) is capable Slash Procs Dealing over 500 Damage Per Tick....

If your Warframe had an Active Ability then it's no longer Invincible but has Damage Reduction Instead (I don't know how much) thus your Warframe can Still Take Damage.... Once you reach 2HP your Operator will be forced back into your Warframe and then You'l die....

This is probably what Happened to you....

Also Void Dashing doesn't Work.... Alot of things are disabled in Iso Vaults while the mechs still roam there.... 

Archived