Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vallis Caches Have Some Issues

LXSL8

So y'all know the singing crate bounty task? Three boxen, planted in an objective circle, find 'em all quickly, Outdoors on the Vallis they have smoke columns, but it's not the outdoor version I'm here to complain about.

No, it's the indoor version. In the large building with Profit-Taker sitting on it.

Because the objective circle is only intermittently visible while in there, and the crates do not deactivate after they have been opened. Meaning that determining which area you are supposed to be searching is difficult, and crates you have already opened will continue to show on radar and make their alert chime in a misleading and frankly inconsiderate manner.

I don't know if this is a bug or not. I do know that it makes the mission needlessly frustrating. I also understand that the open world areas are by their nature more complex and difficult to get working right than the more contained individual mission levels that most of the game happens in. But this part isn't working right. Plz fix, kthxbai.

LXSL8

The objective circle being only intermittently visible is a bug, that never used to happen.

The reason the caches don't disappear off loot radar is normally because some of them when opened have a container inside them, you have to break and loot the inner container because it also counts as loot for radars sake. If there is no inner container then it's another bug.

I can't say anything about the ringing I can barely hear it at the best of times.

7 hours ago, Drasiel said:

I can't say anything about the ringing I can barely hear it at the best of times.

This is Client Side thing... Opened Caches will continue to ring when they are not suppose to....

Not only that .. it's been Broken literaly since Fortuna Existed...

4 hours ago, Lutesque said:

This is Client Side thing... Opened Caches will continue to ring when they are not suppose to....

Not only that .. it's been Broken literaly since Fortuna Existed...

ah well I don't do bounties on public so I've never encountered that. Probably wouldn't have noticed even if I did.

Archived