Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exploiter orb actually very easy.

(PSN)IdoThea

I was struggling with exploiter orb before and only did it couple times with other players. yesterday I was again looking players to do it with me and one player mocked me that it's easy to do. 

So I thought to myself fine ill do it myself since no players showed up. I had watched other player before and only now figured that those vents you need to throw thermia at are in the back. That was hardest part for me before because fool as I am I kept throwing canisters from front side... but once I figured that first section was pretty easy to do just void dash at rear side and switch back to frame and throw canister. 

now I have memorized what I need to do pretty well on this fight so it's not hard anymore though she does a lot damage on first phase so Protea's ability to give overshields helps a lot. 

basically fight goes like this:

-Make diluted thermia

-Exploiter orb shows up 

-take cover and shoot foot holds from both sides 

-she falls down 

-go shoot one vent 

-she walks to the other side 

-get thermia canister and throw it at iced vents x2 times and destroy those vents 

-she walks to other side but starts to chill near room 

-kill coolant raknaroids x3

-she gets mad and walks back to elevator side 

-throw another canister at last iced vent and shoot vent 

-she leaves 

-leave yourself 

then phase 2 starts which is basically throw canisters at her and you get canisters by killing coolant raknaroids and dipping them at those leaks on the ground. 

then go rip off her hard drive off and shoot her then throw canisters again until meter goes all the way so you can stole another hard drive and shoot her again and throw canisters kill raknaroids until again meter gets all the way so now rip her head part or something off and shoot her again until she gets down and grab stuff she drops and then go away because she explodes. 

So yeah it's pretty easy but time consuming to do. I need to do it once to get lazulite toroid for Hildryn so I can build her parts. but probably do it more times because sweet rewards like a lot rarer ores and fish parts and probably ephemera. 

8 hours ago, (PSN)IdoThea said:

she walks to other side but starts to chill near room 

-kill coolant raknaroids x3

If this is the part where she climbs and goes to the roof then you can still throw thermia at her vent and destroy it while she's chilling up there. It'll skip the part where she goes back to where she started.

Archived