Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we color all Dojo rooms at once these days?

(XBOX)K1jker

Question

I colored the main room differently for fun, and before i spend my time trying to find something that may not exist, i thought i just ask.

Is it possible to color all rooms at once or is it still on a per room basis? Ty in advance!

Also, sorry for the tag but I didn't know which of the 5 make sense..

5 answers to this question

vor 42 Minuten schrieb LSG501:

Not that I'm aware of, but it would be a VERY VERY nice quality of life improvement to be able to do it (hint hint DE). 

Okay, thanks for the response! Guess it's time to color every room separately, despite having the same colors 😅 

vor 46 Minuten schrieb Mieo_Mio:

Are you sure you want all of your rooms looking the same?

I like to play around, so yeah, I wouldn't be against the ability to use "copy/apply main room colors" and or "apply to all rooms" or something similar for the rest of the rooms.. 

I haven't done it yet because i can't be asked to do it for every single room manually AGAIN xD i think my last response was too enthusiastic xD 

I’ve found that the materials and lights are different enough in each room that even if you want it to look the same, you’ll have to dress each one differently. Heck, even the top and bottom hallways of the elevator are lit differently from each other. 

Archived