Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Didn't get xp in nightwave nora's mix vol.1 after completing task [Investigating]

war_rezold
Message added by [DE]Saske,

Hey Tenno! We are aware of the issues, we do not have a timeline for a fix, but we are investigating.

Edit: 

X-posting from the Nora's Mix Volume 1: Hotfix 31.2.1 notes: 

• Fixed Nightwave Standing not being rewarded when completing the ‘Venus Bounty Hunter’ Act. 
    • We are investigating other Acts that may be affected and looking into ways we can track the lost Standing to be recouped via script. 
  • Fixed a UI bug where double the amount of Nightwave Standing earned was shown if you ran a mission with a Syndicate Sigil equipped and completed a Nightwave Act. Upon relog the correct value would be properly shown. 

I concure with IrisBlanche that's most likely one of the elite weekly's and 'Resource Scavenger' would be my guess aswell. I finished that one during a Railjack mission myself during which I also finished 'Eximus Eleminator' (kill 30 eximus units). Therefore I didn't noticed the missing points right away.

Finishing more than one Nightwave during a mission might be at least one cause of this issue? I also noticed increasing issues with the Nightwaves after i finished 'New War' last Year, but is was hard to tell, as the Nightwave was progressed that far then.

Maybe I should hire a Corpus accountant for some credits to check my mission payoffs :-)

The Sortie didn't count either. So already missing out on 11.5k standing with just 2 acts. I am not going to do any of the others because they will most likely also not count.

Normally I'd be rank 5 already with 6k, still sitting on rank 4 with 4.5k.

Edit: Did the silvergrove specter thing, it counted and i got my rank up. the sortie was counted in now but the standing for resource scavenger is still missing.

Edit 2: Finished all acts, resource scavenger is still missing so I can't get the 2 catalysts I am supposed to get now. (Rank 7 4k standing instead of Rank 8 1k standing)

I believe that the exp bug most likely has something to do with open world act completions(even if not an open world related act),As I have completed 3 more acts today(Sound sleeper and Assassin (weekly) as well as Arsonist(Daily).I went out to the Orb Vallis to get some bounties completed towards Venus Bounty Hunter again,and whilst in the mission I checked my nightwave standing.At the time,it was at Rank 7 with 7,500/10,000.I completed the Arsonist Daily mission,which would put me at 8,500/10,000,but oddly enough,after checking my standing,exiting the Vallis and going to Fortuna,I traded some ores and gems for Solaris United standing,bought 10 Pax Seeker arcanes,and left.when I got back to my orbiter,I checked nightwave to see what else I had left to do,only to see that I lost my standing from when I checked my nightwave standing in the Vallis: now at 2,500/10,000.I may not be completely accurate on my standing,just throwing that out there.

On 2022-03-21 at 1:25 AM, Darthmagister said:

Just completed 6 perfect captures, and that one didn't give me standing either, so far 2 4.5k weeklies didn't give me standing. The Old Ways gave me standing just fine, Conservationist didn't give me standing, and either venus bounty hunter or venus miner didn't give me the other 4.5k.

Edit: the 4.5k from 6 perfect captures got added after i completed the 300 necramech kills, just missing 4.5k again now

unknown.png

Venus Bounty Hunter just showed up this week as recovered

level 20 defense marked complete, no progress awarded, just now. this is clearly still a problem.

edit, just looked over math based on a reddit thread keeping track this season, i also did not get the credit for six captures or 20 kills, all of these checked off but did not reward progress.

On 2022-03-21 at 11:28 AM, (PSN)StealthhoundGame said:

My points system appears to be...malfunctioning as well. I have presently completed "Resource Scavenger" (7k), Assassin (4.5k), Expressive (1k), and Accelerator (1k), for a total of 13.5k points. However, my nightwave is only showing me at 6.5k/10k, rank 0.

The Assassin achievement and Resource Scavenger achievement were both completed from Clan Dojo/Dry Dock, and if it matters I am post New War (since I know some objectives in the past have bugged with New War completion).

New update! I'm now not receiving the reward for completing "resource scavenger". While it dings and triggers her transmission, the reputation does not get added and logging out/back in resets the quest entirely. I have attempted it from finishing multiple different missions (free roam, railjack, 'classic' star node), and all yield the same result.

Archived