Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ayatan sculpture or rare/reinforced container inaccessible behind permanently-locked door

N64Gamefreak

This occurred while running Hepit, Void.  In the Orokin Challenge Rooms on the Orokin tileset, one of the entrances to these rooms has a pressure-activated pad on the floor which temporarily opens a door ahead.  That same entrance also has doors on either side to leading to hallways, and those doors may or may not get unlocked after stepping on a second pad further into the entrance room.  Unfortunately, one of these side hallways (the one with stationary lasers) can be a spot where an Ayatan sculpture or potentially a rare/reinforced container can spawn.  See the image below:

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

As you can see, Golden Instinct was activated by whatever is behind this door: likely an Ayatan sculpture.  Primed Animal Instinct also shows an item on the radar just beyond the door.  I had already stepped on the second pressure pad, but it only reopened the main door: it did not open the doors for this side hallway. I don't know of a way to ensure that these side doors get opened when stepping on the second pad: it always seems to be random.  Also, this isn't the first time that I've had a sculpture or rare/reinforced container spawn behind one of these permanently-locked hallways, so DE, please either

1. Ensure that both side hallways are unlocked when stepping on the second pad, or
  2. Remove or relocate the rare item spawn that's inside these side hallways.

Support ID #2779579 has my EE.log for the mission.

Edited by N64Gamefreak
Added support ID#
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Happened to me just now on Copernicus, Lua (capture mission).  Golden Instinct was triggered by something behind a locked door at the top of the Agility Drift room, and that something is visible on the loot radar.  Is there a way to open these locked doors at the top of the room?

I have added my EE.log to support ID #277957 again.

• 3 months later...

It's been a while, but it's happened once again in an Orokin Challenge Room on Ukko, Void.  I believe that DE fixed at least one of the two locations in the Challenge Room that I listed in posts #1 and 2, but there is still a third spawn location in a side hallway which has the potential to remain blocked off.

I took this screenshot after stepping on the second pressure plate further in (which either reopens the main door or opens a side corridor) and returning to this first pressure plate.  In this case, it was the opposing side corridor (behind my character) which opened, while the main door and this other side corridor in front were closed.  On the loot radar in the top left, you can see two items showing up in that side hallway, and one is either an Ayatan treasure or a rare/reinforced crate.

Support ID #2926532 has my EE.log and a couple of additional screenshots.  I pressed F6 when I took the screenshots.

Edited by N64Gamefreak
Added support ID#

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, you guys think that's annoying?  At least you're able to enter those rooms, ever.  Check this stupid sh!# out.

unknown.pngunknown.png

In case it isn't obvious, this, is an enemy spawn room, infested come out of it, and I know you can't see the ayatan because the stupid cat jumped in the way at the last second, but this room literally has an invisible wall blocking me from ever being able to enter and pick up the ayatan, and this has happened to me THREE CONSECUTIVE TIMES already.  And I'm honestly sick of it.

• 2 weeks later...

Had the same thing happen as in post #2.  The mission was also Hepit, Void.  The first screenshot is Golden Instinct leading to an object behind a permanently-locked door in a side corridor:

The second image shows that locked door on the right, the locked main entrance door ahead, and the open door on the left for the opposite side corridor (proving that I stepped on the second pressure plate):

The third image is taken after I exited out that opposite side corridor and cast Golden Instinct again, confirming that the sculpture or container is indeed in that locked side corridor:

I have again attached my EE.log to Support ID #2926532.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Over nine months later, still not fixed.  Hepit, Void: it was a Rare Orokin Container (it was close enough to the locked door that my Kuva Ogris broke it, and yielded a 30 minute affinity booster) and is visible on the radar in the top left corner of the first screenshot.  Both screenshots were taken after the second pressure plate was activated: the second pressure plate opened the passageway on the opposite side (visible in second screenshot).

Support ID #3174919 has my EE.log for the mission.

Edited by N64Gamefreak
Added support ID#

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Another 4 months go by, there are still spawn points for Ayatan treasures and Rare & Reinforced Orokin Containers inside those side hallways, and the side hallways can still end up being locked after stepping on the second pressure plate.  This occurred on Ukko, Void.  The first screenshot is taken from atop the first pressure plate, showing the Golden Instinct trail pointing towards a locked side door.  The second screenshot is taken from the other end of the hallway, with the Golden Instinct trail again pointing towards a locked side door.  The item is visible on the loot radar in the top left corner of both screenshots.  Both screenshots were taken after stepping on the second pressure plate.

Support ID #3283420 has my EE.log for the mission, and I pressed F6 within a second of taking one of the screenshots.

Edited by N64Gamefreak

• 1 month later...

I don't have screenshots, but this exact thing just happened to me. I guess I need to bring an Ogris in case this happens and hope the container spawns close enough to vacuum. For how rare these are its infuriating that this can happen.