Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Garuda Prime break all Tennogen Garuda's Talons skins.

Taverius

Le 13/04/2024 à 02:12, Raarsi a dit :

Honestly, they might just be more impressed that people are still playing Garuda.

I'd rather see them take it a step further and just make her claws into exalted weapons, which could also fix that other issue.

Doesn't fix the issue buddy , even excalted weapon you aren't able to put them the regular skin , only you get the prime look and the deluxe if you bought it , little example being Titania where I don't really have a choice and can't put the regular Dual Pixia on her ... 

So yea we just want to have more customisation here nothing about the kit .

On 2024-04-12 at 8:12 PM, Raarsi said:

Honestly, they might just be more impressed that people are still playing Garuda.

I have been summoned

I'd rather see them take it a step further and just make her claws into exalted weapons, which could also fix that other issue.

I'd rather they not do that, one of her strengths is being able to have a melee, not a pure exalted melee... it would cause more problems. Maybe if they actually fix exalted weapons

As for the post... an option much like her deluxe skin isn't hard to implement
I'lll go as far to say it's offending for those who worked hard on the tennogen claws just to never be able to see it

• Like 3

Real 

I get that Garuda bug where I can’t jump without having to use 4 and then it locks me out to bullet jump all together so often I hardly use her anymore. Shame too, my fashion frame is crazy on her 

On 2024-04-12 at 7:12 PM, Raarsi said:

She is my most used frame. I like her passive and kit. Only really annoyed her Talons count as ability kills for Nightwave but don't scale with Strength mods. Still get the determent of if inside a nullifier bubble you can't do squat with the Talons.

• Like 1

On 2024-04-28 at 5:05 PM, LauriePoune said:

Doesn't fix the issue buddy , even excalted weapon you aren't able to put them the regular skin , only you get the prime look and the deluxe if you bought it , little example being Titania where I don't really have a choice and can't put the regular Dual Pixia on her ... 

So yea we just want to have more customisation here nothing about the kit .

The sad thing is with the current state of exalted weapons they would just be worse than they are now.

And they're already irrelevant now because of not being able to use arcanes.

Le 01/05/2024 à 10:39, ECCHOSIERRA a dit :

The sad thing is with the current state of exalted weapons they would just be worse than they are now.

And they're already irrelevant now because of not being able to use arcanes.

Yea I guess even what I am asking for could lead to a lot of bug in the visual departement, still could be a cool feature if they one day do it tbh .

As for the relevance, I personally still play with them and I'm sure others still do, guess it's not the "meta" or whatever but doesn't stop my idea . 

Especially when a lot of players here likes the fashionframe part so getting more is always good (hope I don't eat those words if they do weird things in the future lmao) .

Le 01/05/2024 à 06:06, Chaos_Ichijin a dit :

She is my most used frame. I like her passive and kit. Only really annoyed her Talons count as ability kills for Nightwave but don't scale with Strength mods. Still get the determent of if inside a nullifier bubble you can't do squat with the Talons.

Never knew they count as abilities kills , tho it kinda make sense I guess? x) 

As for the nullifier thing, I have never seen that either (or maybe didn't noticed) but I think it's because I always try to not get into their bubbles in general and prefer to destroy it first, in case I have other buff from other peeps ^^' . The way you wrote it btw sound like poor Garuda can't even do her gym routine without some dude messing her squats lmaoo xD ! 

7 minutes ago, LauriePoune said:

Never knew they count as abilities kills , tho it kinda make sense I guess? x) 

Fun fact: Garuda's claws will still work against enemies in Limbo's Rift.  Banish Garuda is an actual thing.

• Like 1

Le 07/05/2024 à 22:00, zThulsaDoomz a dit :

Fun fact: Garuda's claws will still work against enemies in Limbo's Rift.  Banish Garuda is an actual thing.

Just watched a video about that , I would never think this could work, I mean it makes sense if they are considered abilties for the game but making it work with Banish is just a genius moves xP .

• 3 months later...

This is still an issue. I understand this is intended behavior. Too bad the intended behavior is just a horrible choice.

DE, please, change this behavior. You're making us, your supporters, waste money.

We BOUGHT the skins, we want to use them. Some of us even bought Garuda Prime, which as every Prime Access, doesn't come cheap.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Was considering getting the Tiamat skin, but now that I know about this I won't be purchasing any Tennogen skins for Garuda until this gets resolved. 

Specifically the thing that bugs me is that even if using the prime talons and a Tennogen skin, the blood altar still looks like normal Garuda talons, which is a really obvious inconsistency. 

Edited by ok1n4w
  • Like 2

Le 26/08/2024 à 06:57, ok1n4w a dit :

Specifically the thing that bugs me is that even if using the prime talons and a Tennogen skin, the blood altar still looks like normal Garuda talons, which is a really obvious inconsistency. 

I think it's technically not an "inconsistency", as if you use her regular skin or a tennogen skin without the prime toggle = it's going to be the regular talons shown on abilities , it's not linked with her talons at all ^^'  ...

It happen for some warframe but also doesn't on some , that is for me the inconsistency really ... Wish we could put a prime toggle on abilities too or so you can remove it but I doubt it's gonna be anytime soon 🥸 ...

On 2024-08-29 at 12:10 PM, LauriePoune said:

I think it's technically not an "inconsistency", as if you use her regular skin or a tennogen skin without the prime toggle = it's going to be the regular talons shown on abilities , it's not linked with her talons at all ^^'  ...

It happen for some warframe but also doesn't on some , that is for me the inconsistency really ... Wish we could put a prime toggle on abilities too or so you can remove it but I doubt it's gonna be anytime soon 🥸 ...

It's regular fx on her abilities with a Tennogen skin no matter whether prime toggle is on or not. People complained about this same thing with Wisp's motes while using Tennogen and it got fixed in a heartbeat. Not so with Garuda. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Le 03/09/2024 à 03:11, ok1n4w a dit :

It's regular fx on her abilities with a Tennogen skin no matter whether prime toggle is on or not. People complained about this same thing with Wisp's motes while using Tennogen and it got fixed in a heartbeat. Not so with Garuda. 

Ah I see , def a unconsistency then , if the prime toogle is on it should be prime then ... Yea that is a weird bug and if they fixed Wisp , they could fix Garuda ...