Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Adjustable Spawnrates for solo missions

JustLemonade

The spawnrates for solo farming are so low that sometimes when i play survival, i get forced to extract due to the lack of enemies.

It's not that fun to play when there isn't a constant flow of enemies when running solo.

It would be amazing if DE added a feature where you could adjust spawnrates for your mission if possible.

I think the main problem is the lack of drops from enemies such as life support drops, reactant, or power cells. I think having it be either more enemy spawns or more consistent drops would be I want so that it is a nice tradeoff if we don't want the increased enemy spawns but also don't want to sacrifice mission progress or having to find a squad to play with.

34 minutes ago, acevezwing said:

Steel Path is a nice alternative. Though the increased enemy level and durability might be off putting and limiting your loadout configuration.

Getting the full spawn rate in SP even when playing solo is nice, but it doesn't really fix the problem because there are not steel path versions of all game modes. Can't do void-fissure missions in steel path for example, or sanctuary onslaught which is another game-mode where you can lose just because it doesn't spawn enough enemies.

Archived