Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Vs Loki Invisibility Uh?

Chaosdreamer

As playing both and enjoy them (even if they dont have catalyst on them :s)

I like being that invisible *insert bad word here* ,but here a single problem how invisibility work for both 

Ash

Must be on ground to use , throw some sort of magical powder(fog) which make you invisibro (ok i have abused a bit here)

Time being invisible Short

Loki

No restriction on how to use your ablity , out of nowhere just think being invisible Tada not even magical powder need'ed

You can even use it while you are about to die  so you protect your sentinel (note this make the mob bugs and no move sometime)

Time being invisible : Very long

Now , can anyone care to explain , why Ash invisibility is not same as Loki?Also , it's seem like when I'm Ash , sometime ennemies keep firing in my direction not with loki

Ash isn't really dependent on the ability since he is fairly durable and also has offensive abilities.

Loki actually depends on the ability a lot since it is his main source to stay alive and it also is his only Warframe ability that can be used offensively.

Ash throws something on the ground stuns people in a radius, affected by range mods. I use him primarily if I wanna play a hybrid of gunplay/powers and invisibility/melee.

Basically, they never see Loki slaughter them, but they do see Ash before he stuns and slaughters them. This is how I play with invisibility.

Ash isn't really dependent on the ability since he is fairly durable and also has offensive abilities.

Loki actually depends on the ability a lot since it is his main source to stay alive and it also is his only Warframe ability that can be used offensively.

That's not offensive at all, offensive would be DIRECT damage, invis adds extra damage. The only offensive ability would be radial disarm, which deals some amount of damage.

Well, simple thing about Ash. He is meh. Cool frame and thats it. Loki beats him in stealth, and any other damage dealing frame beats him in damage. Even Volt.

Cool frame? Definitely, because a 2000 damage ult with a 60 in game meter radius with max stretch is meh.

That's not offensive at all, offensive would be DIRECT damage, invis adds extra damage. The only offensive ability would be radial disarm, which deals some amount of damage.

radial disarm's damage is so small that I wouldnt call it offensive

more like an aggressive crown control

I'm pretty sure that radial disarm doing damage has been fixed a long time ago by DE. It wasn't intended but randomly appeared in a past patch and as a result got fixed. It is only supposed to damage Infested.

It can be used offensively. You use it so you can actually do damage to the enemies if you otherwise wouldn't have been able to play offensive due to soaking up too much damage and falling fast in battle.

Cool frame? Definitely, because a 2000 damage ult with a 60 in game meter radius with max stretch is meh.

You mean 3 h long ult? He does not have any utility and that is his problem. Solo frame and nothing more.

Newbie trap. Make ninja-ish frame that is one of expensive ones form the market, and let newbies burn their plat. Business model by DE.

You mean 3 h long ult? He does not have any utility and that is his problem. Solo frame and nothing more.

Newbie trap. Make ninja-ish frame that is one of expensive ones form the market, and let newbies burn their plat. Business model by DE.

I farmed for my Ash, I like him, deal with it. And...No utility? Smokescreen and teleport seem to work wonders while stealthing.

Look at my post. I already said them damaging anything other than Infested has been fixed long ago.

Ok, it's no longer 'offensive' but still, offensive would be direct damage, in special circumstances you could think of added damage as offensive, but wutevs.

Do people not understand 'player pref'?

I'm pretty sure he's just trolling lol

Ok, it's no longer 'offensive' but still, offensive would be direct damage, in special circumstances you could think of added damage as offensive, but wutevs.

You don't seem to get the term offensive. Offensive isn't only in the form of pure damage, also things that can make you very aggressive which Invis does to Loki like Iron Skin does to Rhino. They can be used both defensively and offensively and that's what I meant with "can be USED offensively"
Edited by R3leaZ