Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Vs Loki Invisibility Uh?

Chaosdreamer

It's a question of skill SET. Ash has a skill set that leans in one direction, the stun on his invis set's him up to be more offensive, which is what he does. Loki is utility, he goes invis and then messes with everyone, that's his thing. Also, keep in mind, Ashe's Invis in much cheaper, allowing him to invis more. Also, Ash is sooooooo much more durable than loki, that alone make's it fair.

Because Loki Master Race.

And, that.

It's a question of skill SET. Ash has a skill set that leans in one direction, the stun on his invis set's him up to be more offensive, which is what he does. Loki is utility, he goes invis and then messes with everyone, that's his thing. Also, keep in mind, Ashe's Invis in much cheaper, allowing him to invis more. Also, Ash is sooooooo much more durable than loki, that alone make's it fair.

And, that.

I might have missed a thing , ash duration longer? No way in middle of enemies when you are out of smoke for one seconde , and napalm see you is to late

Also Loki lower every sound if you played with ,no more Lotus order

well now all i want for ash smoke bomb is a bit of duration buff and for bladestorm to have all animation on all targeted enemy at once using "Shadow Clones" of ash himself

also the teleport to where ever the crap he wants instead of a enemy is good too

cause now Loki invis is basicly better then ash smoke bomb

Yeah you only take a loot at the invisibility but have you taken look at the health and speed they have and other abilities as well. Ash can soak up a lot more damage than Loki, he is also almost as fast as Loki is and he has more useful abilities in general. Only in late game high tier survival etc. Loki becomes a better choice to use no matter who you are but that is already a big fall off from Loki if you ask me and since Loki is nowhere durable Warframe, he is quite depended in using that Invisibility and other abilities just so he can survive.

I might agree with you but when you are 3 days invisibility you don't need much HP/Shield , if loki had that to , i would call him Master race or Loki God

All you have to do with Loki is quite simple : Do Not stay behind the Rhino or Nova go straight to your enemies ,also for Solo / Rushing mission Loki

can do it withouth getting detected at all

IF YOU HAVE:

SUBMARINE Helmet

Narrow Minded, Constitution, Continuity (ALL MAXED)

YOU GET:

27 ENERGY = 30 SECONDS OF INVISIBILITY

IF you have a max FLOW, you can have an energy pool of 450.

FURTHERMORE,

If you have a MAXED ENERGY SIPHON, you're NEVER GOING TO RUN OUT. (maybe)

Now answer me this:

CAN THEY HIT ME IF THEY CAN'T SEE ME?

Loki mastur race 

Edited by Vras

Also, keep in mind, Ashe's Invis in much cheaper, allowing him to invis more. Also, Ash is sooooooo much more durable than loki, that alone make's it fair.

And, that.

Hang on, both of the abilities cost the exact same. Ash can survive a few hits before he needs to cloak. Loki can't. Instead of bickering about which one is better, why not just play whichever one suits your style?