Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe/Weapon part collection (not prime)

(PSN)Aurryx

Grinding for certain warframe/weapon parts can be incredibly tedious... I have a couple of ideas that could help remedy that.

For context, I have been farming for Sevagoth for a while now and I have yet to find a single Systems, I have 7 or so of the other components

1. Make a trade in system where you can trade in say 5 warframe parts to get that 3rd piece that simply won't drop. (this allows players to still get lucky, but also limits just how unlucky someone can be)

2. Change the component requirement so that instead of needing 3 different items, you collect a certain number of a per-warframe universal component. (Instead of 1 x Neuroptics, 1 x Chassis and 1x Systems, you instead collect 5x Cores)(Maybe even have a chance to get multiple cores in a single drop so that there is still that lucky feeling if it only takes 3 runs)

3. Make the loot table rotate which part is available each time you find one. (This would limit the number of drops actually needed to 3, which takes from the "luck" of getting all 3 pieces of a frame in a row)(This is just an idea I actually don't like this one as much)

Just some ideas that I think can relieve a bit of the frustration from collecting the wrong warframe part for the 15th time.

(Especially since Warframe parts sell for such a pathetic amount of cred)

Archived