Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gif Thread

Hexosaurus

OH GOD

HE LIKES SAO

tumblr_inline_mv6csuvFD51rzjscj.gif

Sword Art's not a bad show.

But it's no Overlord or Log Horizon either.

tumblr_nrjnwiLEWX1se015qo1_500.gif

tumblr_nfsxe5JLkr1tbeq5co1_500.gif

BTW, is this the same ImmortalRedShirt? I seem to recall he wasn't a fan of all the anime gifs that would conseculatively end up in this thread at once. O.O

Edited by GhostSwordsman

Sword Art's not a bad show.

But it's no Overlord or Log Horizon either.

tumblr_nrjnwiLEWX1se015qo1_500.gif

tumblr_nfsxe5JLkr1tbeq5co1_500.gif

BTW, is this the same ImmortalRedShirt? I seem to recall he wasn't a fan of all the anime gifs that would conseculatively end up in this thread at once. O.O

Yeah its me. I don't *hate* anime. All my friends watch them and recommend the manga's to me. I just don't really get into it.

tumblr_lkyv8nFXnJ1qdtlw7o1_400.gif

f3b272bf231fe79c374f3b9f530c4998.jpg

post-43417-star-trek-red-shirt-mind-blow

I have died a total of 863 times. Hell my crewmates don't even have life support on in my stasis pod...

Edited by TheImmortalRedshirt

Yeah its me. I don't *hate* anime. All my friends watch them and recommend the manga's to me. I just don't really get into it.

tumblr_lkyv8nFXnJ1qdtlw7o1_400.gif

f3b272bf231fe79c374f3b9f530c4998.jpg

post-43417-star-trek-red-shirt-mind-blow

I have died a total of 863 times. Hell my crewmates don't even have life support on in my stasis pod...

Never saw you as one to *hate* anime. Meh, I just never really expected you to watch a show and like it enough to post gifs of it and comment about it here, caught me by surprise, so to speak.

No judging here.

5rNsgVr.gif

Edited by GhostSwordsman

I've just started watching SAO. I give it an A+ for an anime.

Not saying SAO isn't a good anime, or that you shouldn't give it a shot. But.

Be prepared for everything past the first season to suck. Atleast that's how it was for me. They took the show and made it into a Harem/waifu anime, even after they spend a good chunk of the first season about Asuna and Kirito's relationship. Not to mention it seems really forced and shoed into what could have been okay serious plotlines. But eh. /Endrant.

Log Horizon either.

Someone say Log Horizon?

QjibwTp.gif

Edited by SJunior

Not saying SAO isn't a good anime, or that you shouldn't give it a shot. But.

Be prepared for everything past the first season to suck. Atleast that's how it was for me. They took the show and made it into a Harem/waifu anime, even after they spend a good chunk of the first season about Asuna and Kirito's relationship. Not to mention it seems really forced and shoed into what could have been okay serious plotlines. But eh. /Endrant.

Someone say Log Horizon?

QjibwTp.gif

Yeah, after SAO I will be watching Log Horizon on crunchyroll. As far as my friend tells me is that the second season sucked but the third season was actually good.

I have yet to see. As for romance, I'm eh on it. That's why I stopped watching Monster Mesume. TOO MUCH SOFT PRON!

6hxdj.gif

Am I not allowed to differ from my norm from time to time GhostSwordsman?