The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gif Thread

Hexosaurus

6 minutes ago, (PS4)ATreidezz said:

1st & 2nd from above are both star wars

3rd battlefiwld 1

I know about star wars, it was the plane gif i asked about, and thanks.

VClNGK.gif

Edited by Aeon66
gif

When I want to help peoplegiphy.gifthey always shoot me...

How could you possibly want to shoot such a cute face874f28279f34de3bc97d5cd4903d1e6f.jpg?

I leveled up my e21.gif stat to max.

It's just doesn't make sence.giphy.gif

Why does no one want to believe me, that this sword396f82111ee7d2d311177fb0d2e81ecb476cb73ais for self-defence?

PS: sigh Yes, I know, but I just can't stop with the anime, anigif_enhanced-30578-1434398051-22.gif.

10 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Simple, people dont care, if they want to shoot you they will.

tumblr_lzlhxe1JR31rn1arho1_500.gif

Edited by Aeon66
Buggy forums with buggy qoute function

10 minutes ago, djentlemenBehold said:

tumblr_nvauehfatf1qd479ro1_500.gif

Tell me something, Raiden.

31b885718a867c6c8b9f6d47270190fe51b8726c Why have one sword, when you can have four? One for each limb.

Given your acrobatic abilities I woulld say you can pull it off, so want me to teach you?541835-accel_world___02___large_11.jpg

No need to worry. If a girl my age can do it, then surely you can too.tumblr_n0wl59uouU1renlb4o1_400.gif

2 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Tell me something, Raiden.

31b885718a867c6c8b9f6d47270190fe51b8726c Why have one sword, when you can have four? One for each limb.

Given your acrobatic abilities I woulld say you can pull it off, so want me to teach you?541835-accel_world___02___large_11.jpg

No need to worry. If a girl my age can do it, then surely you can too.tumblr_n0wl59uouU1renlb4o1_400.gif

Sadly your pathetic virtual world is no match for the real world Black Lotus.

wtfboom

anime old angel beats tenshi tachibana kanadeBut why? It's not fair, I just want to be their friend.

Fine. friendship intro handshake godzilla meet

3 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Sadly your pathetic virtual world is no match for the real world Black Lotus.

wtfboom

Fine. friendship intro handshake godzilla meet

tumblr_n9lnyyupNm1r3z3s3o1_500.gifWhat did you just say about the accelarated world?

Hacking intensifies.tumblr_m3kwjrQyvi1qzqnxxo1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_njatj9HLK01qjsn9po2_r1_500.gifNow shut up!

Thank you...ok you can stop petting me though, I am not a cat.200.gif

3 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

tumblr_n9lnyyupNm1r3z3s3o1_500.gifWhat did you just say about the accelarated world?

Hacking intensifies.tumblr_m3kwjrQyvi1qzqnxxo1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_njatj9HLK01qjsn9po2_r1_500.gifNow shut up!

Thank you...ok you can stop petting me though, I am not a cat.200.gif

Randomly clicking tabs of what appear to be code is not hacking. This is what happens when you try to hack me.hacking movies super computers watch this

Also i never petted you stop projecting.

zerop mailbox

15 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Randomly clicking tabs of what appear to be code is not hacking. This is what happens when you try to hack me.hacking movies super computers watch this

Admiting that you fell for it only shows how stupid you are. Also you are right I wasn't hacking...or was I?tumblr_o52ccxUmBs1tlyjpto1_500.gif

Now lets see what do we have here,tumblr_o1hvdyxLLH1tlyjpto1_500.gif your browser history(excluding the gifs). I sent it to all your friends on every social media, your lovers and your mother. Good luck explaining it naughty boy.tumblr_o13s8fencJ1tlyjpto1_500.gif

Edited by AlphaPHENIX

Admiting that you fell for it only shows how stupid you are. Also you are right I wasn't hacking...or was I?tumblr_o52ccxUmBs1tlyjpto1_500.gif

Now lets see what do we have here,tumblr_o1hvdyxLLH1tlyjpto1_500.gif your browser history(excluding the gifs). I sent it to all your friends on every social media, your lovers and your mother. Good luck explaining it.tumblr_o13s8fencJ1tlyjpto1_500.gif

Too bad i use incognito and i ever really do somehow look dirty things without incognito i delete it right away.

Also Too bad I am an Introvert and my mother disowned me when she found my wank collection.

rekt

Despite the 123 friends i currently have.(Yes an introvert does go out very rarely tho)I don't have them on my social media.

lyrics animated gif lonely anime girl loneliness

13 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Too bad i use incognito and i ever really do somehow look dirty things without incognito i delete it right away.

Also Too bad I am an Introvert and my mother disowned me when she found my wank collection.

rekt

Despite the 123 friends i currently have.(Yes an introvert does go out very rarely tho)I don't have them on my social media.

lyrics animated gif lonely anime girl loneliness

You think you are so smart, dont you? 

Incognito or not I still have my ways of finding that data, you just have to know how.tumblr_nh3ntqtchr1rcufwuo2_500.gif

As for your mother, I am sorry to hear that and apologize for my rudeness.tumblr_o060w3d0L21ul0mw5o1_400.gif

That is an interesting number of friends you picked though, hum.tumblr_nk5e8bG02D1u1jt9no3_500.gif

PS: How many times does this make of you using that #REKT gif, 3 or 4?

Edited by AlphaPHENIX
grammar