Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gif Thread

Hexosaurus

4 hours ago, GhostSwordsman said:

I'm going to be honest here again and say that I think part of the issue(at least, this is something that's been bugging me about this thread recently) has been the formatting recently. It's gotten worse since the forum upgrade. If you guys would take a bit of time to better format your posts, such as putting still images in spoilers(or all your images, if you're posting a bunch at a time), making sure text stays above and below images, and getting rid of all that unnecessary space, I feel it would go a long way to clean up the way the past few pages have looked. It gets tiring having to scroll and scroll to only view a few posts. Of course, some of it is due to the forum upgrade, such as the auto-double spacing when you hit enter.

This is but a humble request.
tumblr_mdvhp47RWd1ru1wbho2_250.gif

But can we please try and clean the look up a little? I think it would go a long way in easing some of the frustration recently among all the friendly, harmless banter back and fourth.

It all began when I came, I am the one to blame. Punish me as you wish, you have my apology.

Random_270f21_5506576.gif

Random gif of the day.^^

1 hour ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Revy is a simple woman. She sees the enamy, she kills the enamy.tumblr_n09gsePFpv1r3rdh2o1_500.gif

Any questions?

Really overdone and boring meme of "(insert name) is a simple man/woman.He/She sees the enemy,he/she kills the enemy.

And i thought you couldn't get boring enough.

cat cat yawn

Spoiler

background-image-967820_960_720.jpg

15 hours ago, ninja234 said:

Really overdone and boring meme of "(insert name) is a simple man/woman.He/She sees the enemy,he/she kills the enemy.

And i thought you couldn't get boring enough.

cat cat yawn

Reveal hidden contents

background-image-967820_960_720.jpg

Dude, enough with our fights. This thread is too full of them as it is.

Also I thought you didn't like cats, or is it only when they are ''humans'' with cat ears?13564425421.gif~c200

Edited by AlphaPHENIX

2 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Dude, enough with our fights. This thread is too full of them as it is.

Also I thought you didn't like cats, or is only when they are ''humans'' with cat ears?13564425421.gif~c200

When did  i say i hate cats?

uF9MjJo3QIaijySXC4iL_Confused%20Christia

Spoiler

random_detail.jpg?itok=ErJveZTY

1 hour ago, Deidaku said:

Update 25 :  Shadow of the Tenno

giphy.gif

In days of old ninjas would be publicly executed for being spotted. sigh The new age has weekend them, that trick used to be one of the most basic ones.

So very few reall ninjas exist today, you could say they have gone extinct. What a shame shakes head

game recomendaciones mark of the ninja

^^That is a ninja. Always in the shadows, never in the light.

A true ninja only kills when necessary or never at all. If you want ''ninjas'' that kill and are willing to show themselves, look for assassins.

Cheezburger assassins creed tv win cosplay

PS: That aside, I do like the idea for a Warframe update. Maybe DE could add a shadows system like the one in Splinter Cell. I know its difficult (and thats an understatement) to program, but they already kind of did it with Mirage's third ability Eclipse.

Relating to ninjas. 

I don't recall they had a code of any sort. They were just stealthy mercenaries?

If you (the emperor) wanted them to go full pacifist if possible they'd do it, if you wanted them to murder people, they do that.

chip-mt.gif

Edited by BeeOverlord

1 minute ago, BeeOverlord said:

Relating to ninjas. 

I don't recall they had a code of any sort. They were just stealthy mercenaries?

If you (the emperor) wanted them to go full pacifist if possible they'd do it, if you wanted them to murder people, they do that.

chip-mt.gif

They would moustly only murder specific targets as far as I know. I say moustly with the exception of them having to kill someone when there is no other choice.

game recomendaciones mark of the ninja

Example^^

PS: I have forgotten a lot of what I knew on the subject, so my info may be incorrect.