Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RIP ZENURIK

THE_ZEEK

RIP lightning dash.. !!  -->the strongest feature about zenurik -shame you  took this away! no more crowd control when in operator mode..

RIP fast moving dash across the map--  sling  is nowhere near as good as dash

The conversion of  points was not  correct.. i had to assign a bunch of shards to unlock some  focus (while having  all focus done before)

Why would you break something that was already good? Was it too strong?  I  know you guys at DE have  a habit of not addressing the problems directly, but only talk about the new features.. Why  not be  honest and come out directly with the real reason you changed  this.  The Lightning  dash combo with magus lockdown was too OP for the simple and too easy  missions you designed. Maybe you should find a  way of making the  game missions and  enemies more difficult. 

There is a really  old saying..   If  it aint broken .. dont fix it..  // so what was broken..  -an honest question..

10 minutes ago, THE_ZEEK said:

RIP lightning dash.. !!  -->the strongest feature about zenurik -shame you  took this away! no more crowd control when in operator mode..

RIP fast moving dash across the map--  sling  is nowhere near as good as dash

The conversion of  points was not  correct.. i had to assign a bunch of shards to unlock some  focus (while having  all focus done before)

Why would you break something that was already good? Was it too strong?  I  know you guys at DE have  a habit of not addressing the problems directly, but only talk about the new features.. Why  not be  honest and come out directly with the real reason you changed  this.  The Lightning  dash combo with magus lockdown was too OP for the simple and too easy  missions you designed. Maybe you should find a  way of making the  game missions and  enemies more difficult. 

There is a really  old saying..   If  it aint broken .. dont fix it..  // so what was broken..  -an honest question..

I reviewed each school and I found DE SYSTMATICALLY NERFED the best abilities of each school and nerfed operator and slows it down all INTENTIONALLY! WHY! If it ain't broken DON"T FIX it by DESTROYING IT. 

Archived