Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would Like To Optimize My Rhino

Kusiq

Question

7 answers to this question

Work towards balance and survivability, it works better in the long term. As a new player you wont know or understand what im about to say but my setup includes: focus, Vitality, redirection, steel fiber, fleeting expertise, streamline and stretch along with roar, rhino stomp and iron skin. These are all the mods i use and if you don't where to get any of them the warframe wiki will help. so yeh they is my build i use more into the end game stages which you may not have to worry about for a while... its more focused on a roar then stomp and a spammable iron skin. Good luck! :P And use this as something to work towards, it is always good to set yourself goals in this game, maybe one day you will work towards corrupted mods and another to get focus and stretch. anyways hope i was of some small help. 

Well, I was going to suggest a few tips, but Drazhar14 beat me to them.

In that case, unless you are building a "Stomping Rhino" build, use Rhino Stomp only when surrounded without an escape or when you need to CC a very large area. At higher levels, stomp will not be killing things, but it will still CC everything around you. I.E. Don't use it before wave 10 on Xini as an example.

Iron skin.  Max it first, always have it on.

Focus - if you can get it be happy, max it, makes iron skin even more better.

Frankly this is all you need up to level 40-90 depending on how good you are at avoiding damage.  If you were to play high levels with squishy frames and treat rhino the same way iron skin is like immortality. 

IF you just want to face tank stuff then you will need to go further.

Stomp is a great oh S#&$ button, even if you don't max it as you should have plenty of time to kill everything that is stunned.

Ad stretch if/when you get it, to make it oh so much more valuable.

Roar is pretty awesome for high end groups or boss take downs but unless you have streamline/flow you may not have enough energy to stomp and roar and I personally like stomp more than roar but that is a personal thing.

Rush is nice for this big slow guy and the Vanguard helm is teh awesome for making you as fast as other frames.  Again IF you can manage to play like you do a squishy frame the nerf to iron skin from vanguard is minimal for the ability to run away.  IF you want to facetank damage then the Thrak is better but you better back it up with every health/shield mod as well as taking damage on purpose is just a bad idea as you get higher level.

Rhino Charge actually has its place.  With streamline and flow it is super cheap and it is pretty nice to charge into the middle of a group of mobs and then stomp and then just wipe them all out.  Some people don't like it, I think my initial Excalibro time still is probably 1/2 my total play time and I lived on slash dash and charge is better... so I like it.

you want full power tank with speed?

speed helmet

also note this build isnt complete for me i have to forma it again sometime again. so i can finish maxing out everything else. undying will is just there as a place holder.

Since youre new most of these resources you may not have but keep this in mind if you do continue with rhino.

x=replacable

arrow= need to max it out still

This build i can spam stomps and one shot mobs up to Lv50 mostly. unless heavily armored.

2vv6dtg.jpg

Edited by SharkWithALaserBeam