Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cascade/Angel Bounty bug.

TheFlowmango

Dunno what's the cause. Doesn't really seem like I have to try to replicate it because the last like 10 runs I've tried to do on this bounty have ended in the angel kill not counting or the option to extract just not being available. The highest level bounty on the Zariman at time of writing is the cascade/angel hunt. Use 4 exolizers and kill a dormant angel. A lovely simple bounty, should be about 10-15 minutes of work. Instead my publics and I will go down complete all the things we're supposed to. Exolizers are used, cascade stays low, and the angel gets killed. At this point you can flip a coin about how the game is going to waste your time. Half the time the angel's death doesn't count towards the bounty and the other half of the time the angel's death fills in the checkmark and extraction just isn't available. There's nothing left for it when the angel's death doesn't count, either leave or wait till the cascade meter fills and fails you. When the death DOES count you can stand there at the elevator and not leave. Wait for the cascade meter to fill, the game even tells you to leave, you get to the elevator and you're unable to leave. Host changes don't make a difference and it's a lovely way to literally just delete 15-20 minutes of your day.

Looks like bounties are only tracking progress made by hosts, which can become a huge annoyance if the host isn't aware of this and doesn't progress towards the bounty (fwiw, recently had a "work without warframes" bounty fail because of this).

Archived