Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ancient disruptor need attention too.

Myamsa

Personally, i love the reworked eximus. It brings up the challenge's in gameplay and make's energy leech eximus (that i personally hate) more visible and have a noticeable attack pattern.

But, as i play more and more end game level of infested, Ancient disruptor still became a problem. Not only their attack drains energy, but the entire squad can leech up the energy as well. Get sucked once by energy leech eximus is nothing now compared to slapped by ancient disruptor once or twice, your entire energy is gone.
I think DE needs to touch this one particular cases, or make them becomes special enemies instead like juggernaut that spawns a few time in a mission on certain conditions.

I was hoping Disruptors would be reworked, but they just gave the same ability to Energy Leeches in an AOE burst. Even worse, I can never see which enemy is the Leech while trying to dodge fifteen bubbles all at once. I would have preferred to keep the slow drain, but have an aura that led to the Leech sucking it.

Anyway, I wouldn't mind near so much, if Disruptors (and the Toxic Ancients) had a spawn rate similar to the Nox. But DE seems to not want to change the Spawn rates for Infested, and just keep the Toxic, Disruptor, and Healing Ancients be the primary force rather than units better suited for those spots, like Brood-mothers and Boilers. They added the Thrashers and Therids for the Nightwave missions, but I haven't seen much of them since, outside of the Zealot Boss. A simple restructuring of Spawn Rates would help, but yes, a change would be helpful to the ability itself as well.

Archived