Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

forced singleplayer

TheTr4shLord

yall, i cannot express this enough. i loathe the forced singleplayer missions. i /love/ the story, a whole lot. but i am not good enough at video games in general to be forced to do these quests solo. even when i go in with umbra, im constantly getting beaten and forced to restart them. singleplayer is too hard and kind of pointless to force on a multiplayer game.

58 minutes ago, TheTr4shLord said:

yall, i cannot express this enough. i loathe the forced singleplayer missions. i /love/ the story, a whole lot. but i am not good enough at video games in general to be forced to do these quests solo. even when i go in with umbra, im constantly getting beaten and forced to restart them. singleplayer is too hard and kind of pointless to force on a multiplayer game.

... Some people learned how to walk. Out of those people, some people learned how to run. Out of those, some learned how to sprint... However, there are those that have tremendous difficulty in learning how to walk so, instead of learning how to walk or even stand, they crawl...

... Share with us all what you understood of my analogy. I tried my best to keep it as simple as possible and as easy to understand as possible...

Archived