Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My mastery rank won't budge and I should have hit Mr 15 by now

(XBOX)Theknightofone0

So my mastery rank is stuck towards the end of Mr 14 and won't move to the end when I've obviously been leveling weapons like crazy but it's going no where it doesn't even seem like the other bugs or issues I've posted about and mentioned even seemed to get resolved or fixed either anyone else have a problem like that you mention an issue and they don't do anything about it

So, to be clear, is this the situation?

• Your mastery rank XP bar is near, but not at, the end of MR14.
  • You are levelling new weapons that you have never levelled before.
  • The new weapons are not:
    • Kitguns, Zaws, or Amps using the same type of Chamber/Strike/Prism as one you've already mastered.
    • Amps, Kitguns, or Zaws that you have not gilded yet.
  • Your mastery rank XP bar is not moving.

3 hours ago, Grommile said:

So, to be clear, is this the situation?

• Your mastery rank XP bar is near, but not at, the end of MR14.
  • You are levelling new weapons that you have never levelled before.
  • The new weapons are not:
    • Kitguns, Zaws, or Amps using the same type of Chamber/Strike/Prism as one you've already mastered.
    • Amps, Kitguns, or Zaws that you have not gilded yet.
  • Your mastery rank XP bar is not moving.

I was having problems but I kept buying old weapons blueprints and remaking the old weapons out for Mr exp but the issue stopped when I Started leveling up the latem idk never had any problems before making old weapons for Mr exp then trashing them afterwards. And when I was experiencing the issue the correct amount left to level up wasn't registering correctly and etc

21 minutes ago, (XBOX)Theknightofone0 said:

I was having problems but I kept buying old weapons blueprints and remaking the old weapons out for Mr exp but the issue stopped when I Started leveling up the latem idk never had any problems before making old weapons for Mr exp then trashing them afterwards. And when I was experiencing the issue the correct amount left to level up wasn't registering correctly and etc

Noted I've been experiencing all sorts of issues that honestly didn't start until after the recent content drop so I don't even know anymore what's wrong with this garbage half the time 

il y a 33 minutes, (XBOX)Theknightofone0 a dit :

You can't gain XP through already maxed weapons, even if you trash them. Rebuilding them and lvling them up again will not award you any MR xp.

I'm saying I've done it a few times in the past.  idk what to tell you man idk maybe the game had bugs for around that time that it some how allowed for it to happen.but than if it's not a normal occurrence idk then what to tell you other than things happen in this game sometimes that aren't normal I don't control them they just happen 

2 minutes ago, (XBOX)Theknightofone0 said:

I'm saying I've done it a few times in the past idk what to tell you man idk maybe the game had bugs around that time that allowed it than if it's not a normal occurrence but idk things happen 

I mean it's not normal sometimes to fall through the game level into oblivion for no reason but it still happens 🤷 whether it's the isolation vault missions or you get ragged dolled to hard you fall through the level 

Archived