Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery rank up

Okay I used to play Warframe back in 2015 way before mastery rank up gave 24 timers for every fail and before they became "skill based" which it takes no skill at all the fact that you can fail wait 24 hrs really makes the game feel like it belittling people with no example given before hand so you have to use 3rd party sources to just find out that somewhere in the game you can practice it but not still give people a good idea of what they need to do or have clear directive and the punishment is really excessive if it is an issue with people making money off of selling the accounts the why not make there be an minimum Timer between rank ups and just that like do you hate your fan base that much just to be like here you can now use a few new weapons then making places and certain aspects of the game not play able untill a certain rank for example if I have already cleared the main set of missions that unlocked all of the planets I obviously know how to play the game so why restrict people and why punish people it really makes it seem like you really don't care about the people who play the game and if devs look at this pleas go to places like Reddit and look at how pointless the mastery rank up feels and discourages people to play expecially when there are features of the game you can't access even if you beat or opened up all of the planets or beat sorties even so why punish people for playing your game expecially newer people I do even have an idea that could really help this even for example you have 31 ranks right make the wait time go up 1 hr for every rank starting at 1 hr all the way up to 30 hrs in between that's a total of 468 hrs to hit max rank or 20 days of constant play instead of 744 hrs not including any fails or 31 days of constant play where one feels rewarding and the other just is a waiting period and mind you the player has to have all the criteria of leveling weapons frames doing missions etc. To reach the mastery which make the game much longer that the 20 or 31 days and if it's to prevent people selling account this will have the opposite affect this will make the value of the accounts go up that's it 

2 hours ago, 7422 said:

the fact that you can fail wait 24 hrs really makes the game feel like it belittling people with no example given before hand so you have to use 3rd party sources to just find out that somewhere in the game you can practice it but not still give people a good idea of what they need to do or have clear directive and the punishment is really excessive

i don't get it...the problem here is that DE doesn't hold your hand and tell you step by step what to do in the rank up? 

we have infinite trials before going for the real thing, why don't you use that to practice and see what you should do, bring as a frame, bring as weapons and the best course of action to do said mission? 

2 hours ago, 7422 said:

do you hate your fan base that much just to be like here you can now use a few new weapons then making places and certain aspects of the game not play able untill a certain rank for example if I have already cleared the main set of missions that unlocked all of the planets I obviously know how to play the game so why restrict people and why punish people it really makes it seem like you really don't care about the people who play the game

what does this even mean? 

the rank up is not there to prevent people from selling accounts, DE literally has a bot that tracks how many accounts you log in and if they notice that you've been trading with a guy that logs in and logs out on YOUR IP just to trade stuff with you they will ban it. 

Talking about DE "hating" and "punishing" the playerbase just because of a 24H timer? are we serious?

the timer is there to give people a reson to log in the game each day, because people logging in every day makes them money. 

not because they want to punish you.

2 hours ago, 7422 said:

look at how pointless the mastery rank up feels

because to this day it is just a number and doesn't give anything more than the ability to give a free booster to strangers. 

that's why people find it pointless, the exact opposite of your point.

people whould like something more restrictive and "special" than just a number and free boosters. so...no.

2 hours ago, 7422 said:

if it's to prevent people selling account this will have the opposite affect this will make the value of the accounts go up that's it 

I'm sorry but this is COMPLEATLY not true.

an account doesn't go up in price because of the MR but for the stuff the account has in it. 

weapons, frames, primes, prime weapons, mods, rivens, exclusive stuff that got gifted from older events, arcanes...that is what makes an account go up in price, not a mere number next to the nickname that gives us nothing untill you reach MR30 just to get the ability to give a small booster to people. 

Archived