Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

After the "Eximus Rework", Grendel mission is becoming impossible...

Grendel mission is becoming impossible after "Eximus Rework".
It takes forever to kill those eximuses, with "no mods, no incarnon, no operator" mode.

Also a teammate who has no clue what frame ability they should equip for the team synergy, probably because they only play Wukong up to this point.

...Better make a guide for newbie to skip these mission for a healthy gaming experience?

A tenno trying to kill an enemy without mods...
giphy.gif

No, it is not impossible. But it is quite a lot more time consuming. A full squad doing it is not too bad. But doing it alone or duo you will be limited to certain setups. And standing and shooting at one eximus for 5 minutes is boring as hell.

5 hours ago, (XBOX)DragonMan 2700 said:

Well... I would but I was having fun with him and put umbral forma on him 😅.

This is why I never put umbra forma into non prime. I love Protea and play as her most but I'm not putting umbra forma or even many formas into her because I know there will be prime coming and I'll feed her to Helminth. so no Primed sure footed for her neither. 

This is why I kinda of wish we could transfer formas and Orokin Reactors from non prime into prime variant but that'll won't happen because those are big platinum incomes. 

On 2022-05-23 at 4:28 AM, (XBOX)DragonMan 2700 said:

I was afraid of this...  Guess I won't be getting a second Grendel for helmith anytime soon.

Hildryn and lavos makes the trash mobs really easy. You will just need to find a weapon that is decent against the overguard without running out of ammo. So either use a weapon like nataruk or bring dispensary. If you can find a full squad it won't be too painful.

If you have a full squad the warframes you bring matters less as long as you bring 1 or 2 energy warframes. I would say 2 energy warframes and 2 aoe dps will make trash mobs trivial.  Don't forget to use the weapon damage buff abilities against overguard. Volt is good if he gets energy. 300+% elemental damage buff when 1+3 fully stacked.

Archived