Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Affinity Booster/credit Booster?

Konnstruct

Question

I was thinking about buying that new Void Raider Pack on the market (I've nothing else to spend my plats on), and was wondering how the boosters activate. Are they manually activated or do they take effect immediately after purchase? I'll be out of town all weekend and I don't want to buy these things if I can't take advantage of them.

~ Hammy

11 answers to this question

The boosters i got from a promotion kicked in instantly after adding the code and logging in, so i assume the bought ones work the same. You buy them and they instantly activate. You'll see an icon (or 2 if using both) next to your credit amount if it's active.

It's worth buying in abundance, especially the pricey individual void key packs and Fusion mod packs. You could save lots of platinum on getting those void keys for future uses. Fusion cores are quite unworthy of a purchase but saves your farming time if you don't have much time grinding in WF. If you still have lots of weapon to level up and in need of credits, just buy the discounted package. You save 120 platinum for buying the package rather than buying all of them individually.

I would totally buy 30 sets of the new package if I have lots of time being a house lurker. But for now, buying 2 or 3 sets of that package is a sweet deal indeed.

hey hammy what games did you play before?

A lot, but in terms of MMOs, very few. Vindictus, Spiral Knights, Runescape back in the day, and a couple others here and there.

EDIT: As you can tell, BIG fan of co-op MMOs.

Edited by FrydHamstr