Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

intro to the vazarin school

CaptainSpear

Question

hey there yall

so a little bit before the zairman update, i started to get serious about the focus trees. i started out with madurai, because way back when i finished the second dream thats what it recommended to me. and since there were so many people using the zenurik tree for extra energy, i never really switched it out.  but now, after trails and tribulations, and lots of eidolons and zariman scouring, i finally mastered madurai.

my question: can anyone tell me how to do vazarin? i want to do that one next but i really, really dont know what to do here.

1 answer to this question

You mean in terms of how to best allocate points?

Personal suggestion for that would be:

1. Waybounds

2. Protective Sling - almost-free invulnerability and healing

3a. Void Snare, if you're running solo - it's a pocket grouping ability, nice to have if you run a Warframe without that, increases duration as it ranks up

3b. Mending Unity, if you're in groups, which will kinda-sorta help in getting affinity from allies

Everything else is kind of how you feel / your build. There's some fun ways to get Gauss and Guardian Break synergizing with crazy shield regen shenanigans - Guardian Break letting Guardian Shell lower shield regen rate when it breaks. Squad Regen is nice to just have a way to heal, even if it's a bit clunky for startup - it's a 60s 50h/s buff for sticking in Void mode for 5 seconds. Other things are pretty 'eh' if not situational, like instant / faster revives on Mending Soul being good if, say, you're helping a friend through some missions and they go down.

Archived