Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fissure missions bring together players with different capabilities but their gameplay doesn't really support it.

schilds

Just now, NezuHimeSama said:

Being "optional" doesn't really change much. And without scaling, it's not "a fun activity for every player to do".

We want an *entire* mission to involve fun activities. That doesn't mean every *sub*-activity within a mission has to be for *every* player. Which is why (if it doesn't scale) it *has* to be optional, because otherwise, as you correctly pointed out, then a beefier player is required to even finish the mission.

2 minutes ago, NezuHimeSama said:

It really just sounds like you're astroturfing even longer waitframe.

What a bizarre comment, but reveals why so much of what you say does not address, or is tangential to, the main issue raised in this thread. You're not responding to what I actually say because you're too busy reading some imaginary message between the lines and responding to some hidden (and bizarre) motive you've assumed on my behalf.

I think it's time to call this a day. There's no reason to continue a "discussion" where the other person doesn't respond to what I actually say, but to some imaginary version of it.

On 2022-06-01 at 12:01 AM, schilds said:
  • Encourage players to take in level-appropriate loadouts (assuming its even possble to assess that ...) for additional rewards.

This is going to get me riled up. If I want to bring 3 rank 0 weapons with my Mesa then I should be able to do that without any penalties added to that.

Archived