Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

General suggestions I have

givemeanameplez

So, disclaimer, I haven't ever actually posted anything here, so if this is in the wrong section or anything I apologize. I have a few general thoughts on what I would like to see improved or worked on in Warframe, and wanted to make sure they were mentioned.

So, my first general suggestion is that I would kinda like to see clans be of more importance than just being blueprint factories. Just seems kinda more interesting. I think I have heard about some changes being made on this, but I have not kept myself up to date on stuff. 

Second, on improvements to the dojo, I also would like to see more Orokin tech and stuff in the orokin lab, and maybe the addition of a sentient lab for some more stuff. (This would probably just end up being mroe weapons and stuff, which I like, but yeah.)

3rd, I think the sergeant needs a rework, since he is at this point basically just a slightly beefed up grunt that is about as annoying as an eximus unit. 

4th, companions seem to be a bit useless at the moment for a lot. (may just be me not knowing how to use them, or just not knowing all their abilities in general, but still) I think it could be  interesting to see some companions with more support based abilities, like damage buffs and such. I know there are already some, but most of the ones I have heard about being meta are like using smeeta Kavats for extra loot and stuff like that. But having a sentinel that instead of shooting a beam at an enemy shoots a healing beam at you? I feel like there would be more options there.

For my fifth suggestion, I think that having some augment mods for more weapons would be nice. Not necessarily ones that are busted, but ones that just add more cheesiness to the game. I want more meme builds. 

six, I saw this suggestion elsewhere, but the idea of having new necramechs. That would be pretty neat. As another person mentioned in response to that, like some grineer and corpus mechs would be awesome. The grineer at least have the tech, since vae hek has one.

seven, this just irritates me specifically, but cubic diodes and the other one that is dropped, those are almost completely pointless to have before you get to railjack, since, while technically you are collecting them all the time you are playing until you get one, but you don't get nearly enough for it to actually be useful, so I think it would be better, for me I mean, to have mutagen samples, detonite ampules and fieldron samples drop instead. Or maybe just large clumps of polymer bundle or other resources.

eight, and this, unlike the last is a legitimate one, move the more annoying warframe farms to more easily accessible locations, add them to the dojo as blueprints, or have an event where all the standard warframes that would be really annoying otherwise would be more easily accessed. 

On 2022-06-03 at 12:38 AM, givemeanameplez said:

So, disclaimer, I haven't ever actually posted anything here, so if this is in the wrong section or anything I apologize.

I mean....

It's the feedback Section... Not the Suggestion Section.... 🙄

Archived