Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Flood: Rupture Decay's power level is inconsistent with other effects

The power level of the Rupture Decay effect in a Void Flood mission is completely incomparable to the rest of the effects.

Other effects are barely noticable, but Rupture Decay can turn a mission that is smoothly chugging along into a problem.
Rupture Decay is a failure state by itself. Unless the team coordinates their Vitoplasm drop-off to be at the same time (or the team is simply fast enough), the amount of Vitoplasm it wastes can render the mission almost incompletable for certain teams; it will at least slow down better organized teams by quite a bit.

This is especially a problem when simply not enough Vitoplast is spawning - especially noticable in missions with fewer than 4 players.

This is not a "git gud" problem; I am L1 and I know what I am doing, but I have seen random teams seriously struggle with this.

If that is truly the intended power level for the mission, why are the other effects so weak in comparison?

Should the other effects be increased in power level, or should Rupture Decay be reduced?

Archived