Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack Crew No Longer Target Radiators at Objectives

R34LM

Just hopped back into some Railjack solo content, and I've noticed the pilots no longer target radiators like they used to. They just aimlessly roam around near my general area, making no attempt to pursue the objective. They were handy in solo stuff so that one does not have to exit the objective multiple times to hit the radiator then head back in, so fixing this bug would be very appreciated.

Edit: I even tried parking the ship right next to a radiator. Neither the turret operators nor the pilot attack it.

• 2 weeks later...

Just chiming in to say same issue here.  Tried with and without pilot, also have gunner and engineer.  No matter what I do they won't attack objectives.  Was a little confusing because my clan kept saying they will, but I waited a good 6 minutes or so and they did nothing.

EDIT:  Just to clarify, I had already gone inside and exposed the radiator.  Was inside waiting for them to shoot it, never happened.

• 2 weeks later...

Having the same issues here as well:

Gunners only shooting at enemy ships (poorly) and not objective targets (like grineer radiators or corpus security nodes), and completely shutting off if i ever leave the railjack

Pilot just wanders around, they used to line up the railjack for objectives and forward artillery at crew ships

Engineers used to target boarding crews if the ship didnt have hull breaches or fires, now they just miss every shot and die

Not sure what happened recently but solo railjack is hardly playable now

Archived