Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

az-az new warframe concept Shrall the unbound catastrophe

AzmuleDaera

Shrall the unbound Catastrophe

Armor 320

Hatred 150(energy variant for shrall rather than starting with energy he starts with 0 Hatred and will gain as he is dealt and deals damage(he will gain 25% for hitting and 15% for being hit)

Health 420

no shield

sprint speed 1.00

Passive 

Unbridled hatred 

whenever you hit or get hit you and allies within affinity range get when a melee weapon successfully hits a target gain 25% melee strength for 15 seconds that ignores corpus shields (this ability cant activate more then once within 15 seconds)

hatred counts as energy (so energy mods such as primed flow effect hatred but not rage or hunter effects)

calamity strike: cost: Cooldown 6 seconds

enemies take 100/200/300 damage within 5/10/15 yards that scales with your melee damage and range(status and crit are excluded from this)(this ability converts every 1.0 range into 1 yard caps at 5 yards(applied after ability range)

forced incite: hatred cost 35

you enter a heightened state of awareness gaining 90% dodge rate for 2/4/8 seconds (this does not stack)

unhindered strength hatred cost 70

for 10/15/20 seconds gain 100% melee damage and increase melee range by 1.5

calamity opus: all current hatred 

your warframe jumps 5/10/15 yards and slams onto an area dealing 20x the amount of hatred you used  to all enemies with a 15/30/45 yard radius

Subsumed ability Calamity strike

Weapon

doomslayer's claymore 

if equipped to shrall he gains immunity to knockback and damaging a corpus increases its range by 1.0 meters for 10 seconds(this stacks upto 2x's)

Attack speed 0.749

block angle 45.0

combo duration 10.0

follow through 0.6

range 3.1

slam attack 1100.0

slam radius 280

slide attack 625.5

Damage

critical rate  32%

crit multiplier 2.0

status 15%

Slash 350

Heavy Attack

Damage 950 x2 (2nd is a upward slash with guaranteed knock-up)

slam attack 1500 

slam radial attack 1500

slam radius 8.0

wind up 1.3

Sentinel Bruiser

Ability: calamity generator
while attached to shrall excessive hatred is piled into Bruiser and increases bruisers base health by 1% (this stacks upto 100%)(this applies after all buffs)
Armor 240
Shield 0
health 200/300/500(200 will be at 1 300 20 and 500 30)
mods 
shell cased armor
anyone within affinity radius gets reduced damage 25% 
sucker punch
enemies that enter within 10/15/20 yards of the sentinel have they're shield or armor reduced by 10% of bruisers maximum health(this only effects the highest stat the enemy has)
Sentinel Weapon
Margalet
Weapon Type Brawling
range1.50
Accuracy 100.0
fire rate 7.50
magazine 50
multishot 0
Noise Silent
reload 2.0

DAMAGE
crit chance 24.0%
crit multiplier 1.5
status 24.0%

Impact 26.0
puncture 26.0
slash 26.0

radial attack 
falloff 40%
range 3.00
puncture 12.0
slash 18.0

backstory of shrall 

Valkyr's older brother that was extensively researched by the corpus because of his unrelenting hatred towards them this warframe is known to be an aggressive beast that will not stop till he has destroyed every single corpus in his site

I like the idea of a barbarian-esque Warframe that gains power from taking hits, but the passive is WAY too broken, unless I'm reading it wrong. 20s of complete armor and shield piercing partywide on any hit? Absolutely not.

The abilities seem fine and I like how aggressive they are, though the third filling hatred completely seems like a bit much.

The weapon looks cool, though complete knockdown resistance might be a bit strong. 41% base crit is really high.

7 hours ago, Xenotater said:

I like the idea of a barbarian-esque Warframe that gains power from taking hits, but the passive is WAY too broken, unless I'm reading it wrong. 20s of complete armor and shield piercing partywide on any hit? Absolutely not.

The abilities seem fine and I like how aggressive they are, though the third filling hatred completely seems like a bit much.

The weapon looks cool, though complete knockdown resistance might be a bit strong. 41% base crit is really high.

changed it a little what you think of it (i wanted to make a more physical version of Valkyr so i called him Valkyr's brother)

• 2 weeks later...

This idea does bring to the table some new mechanics that the other frames do not possess.

1) 

On 2022-06-15 at 11:52 AM, AzmuleDaera said:

Unbridled hatred

Does this act like toxic damage where it just goes strait to hp/armor or like true damage?

2) Does this frame still benefit from Rage, Hunter Adrenaline, Quick Thinking, and Gladiator (lesser Quick Thinking) mods? I guess what I should ask is what energy mechanics still work?

3) I know some don't like clutering up builds with "synergy" between abilities, but do you plan on adding any between this one's?

4) What scales with mods and what are static? As an example, 90% evation on it's own is nice, but at 222% power strength, does this frame gain 200% evation (this could be funny)? However, to avoid confusion, I would like to know for most of the abilities what would scale. 

5) What has me concerned with the 4th ability is that it consumes all remaining energy/hatred, perhaps instead have a toggle charge activated that consumes energy/hatred (a lot) per second till you activate it again or you are completely drained. This would allow this frame to generate more charge than just 100% energy/hatred could on it's own. Otherwise, you have to remember to refresh your buffs before using it. 

If you have the time and don't mind, could you check out Hermit and tell me what you think. It would be much appreciate.

As always, I look forward to constructive criticism and discussion. Readers, I know some of you don't want to encourage new frame development until the old frames have been given attention, but DE is not going to stop releasing new frames. So to avoid another Yureli, how about we help create new frames that are not borne attention deprived? In other words, please do comment.

• 1 month later...
On 2022-07-01 at 5:10 AM, Arcticblizzard said:

This idea does bring to the table some new mechanics that the other frames do not possess.

1) 

Does this act like toxic damage where it just goes strait to hp/armor or like true damage?

2) Does this frame still benefit from Rage, Hunter Adrenaline, Quick Thinking, and Gladiator (lesser Quick Thinking) mods? I guess what I should ask is what energy mechanics still work?

3) I know some don't like cluttering up builds with "synergy" between abilities, but do you plan on adding any between this one's?

4) What scales with mods and what are static? As an example, 90% evation on it's own is nice, but at 222% power strength, does this frame gain 200% evation (this could be funny)? However, to avoid confusion, I would like to know for most of the abilities what would scale. 

5) What has me concerned with the 4th ability is that it consumes all remaining energy/hatred, perhaps instead have a toggle charge activated that consumes energy/hatred (a lot) per second till you activate it again or you are completely drained. This would allow this frame to generate more charge than just 100% energy/hatred could on it's own. Otherwise, you have to remember to refresh your buffs before using it. 

If you have the time and don't mind, could you check out Hermit and tell me what you think. It would be much appreciate.

As always, I look forward to constructive criticism and discussion. Readers, I know some of you don't want to encourage new frame development until the old frames have been given attention, but DE is not going to stop releasing new frames. So to avoid another Yureli, how about we help create new frames that are not borne attention deprived? In other words, please do comment.

(1) its flat damage that gets buffed by mod and base damage of the melee he wields(it will not take into account crits or status but will take into account range and attack speed)

(2) it will only benefit from mods that add to energy not stuff like rage and hunter 

(3) none of the abilities will stack with each other but the passive stacks with all damaging abilities that ignore corpus shields

(4) the scaling will be capped at 150% ability strength and will not include itself with the 4th (and the scaling of the 4th will only have efficiency and range because you can get a lot of damage just using something like primed flow)

(5) the 4th skill is based on the barbarians rage trope where he releases all his hatred in an explosive way it costs all hatred and deals 20x the hatred you paid 

1 hour ago, AzmuleDaera said:

(1) its flat damage that gets buffed by mod and base damage of the melee he wields(it will not take into account crits or status but will take into account range and attack speed)

(2) it will only benefit from mods that add to energy not stuff like rage and hunter 

(3) none of the abilities will stack with each other but the passive stacks with all damaging abilities that ignore corpus shields

(4) the scaling will be capped at 150% ability strength and will not include itself with the 4th (and the scaling of the 4th will only have efficiency and range because you can get a lot of damage just using something like primed flow)

(5) the 4th skill is based on the barbarians rage trope where he releases all his hatred in an explosive way it costs all hatred and deals 20x the hatred you paid 

Ok

Archived