Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Seer Puts The Extra S In Pistol

Darkflame362

it's... picky.

slight delay in firing, bullet travel time. sometimes wildly inaccurate when firing at close range.

is this what you're talking about?

i've found the seer to be quite a useful weapon. however, it takes a bit of getting used to and discovering the "feel" that works for you.

i understand what you're getting at, and personally i ditched it for despair or the ballistica. but it does have it's uses, and can be quite nice when you're fairly early on in the game. (before you have the mods to upgrade something else more to your taste)

In all honesty, It's my main go to weapon for anything. I use it and keep my primary on my back until there's a nice hallway full of enemies to mow down. Don't use it for defense, and sometimes it's not worth survival or mobile defense, though that depends if you're going to use it for heavy hunting. When I don't use Seer I'm using Brakk.

Load it up with all the multishot and sheer damage you can plus a reload mod, not stunning speed (not worth the 10% extra stun). I've formaed mine like 4 time now to get it at about it's best build

For me It kills everything in 1 shot unless it's heavy or I get to into the 100s. and with lethal torrent It easily makes the game a point a click adventure. xD Everyone's right though, don't try to point blank your shots, you're better off with melee. It's easily the games best pocket sniper rifle (in my opinion).

The gun is good at mid-levels.  The issue right now keeping it from being great is the lack of armor ignore, which almost every good end game weapon has.  I've pushed this gun to it's max potential (4 formas) and can say that the armor system currently is what holds this pistol back so much.  I will definitely whip it back out when 2.0 is released, but until then the damage falloff as enemy level increases is extremely noticeable.  Is the gun a PlSS-tol?  Hardly...