Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Soma Prime

ReiganCross

So, will you launch a Soma Prime in U11 or can i actually Potato and Forma the hell out of my Soma right now without having to switch over to the Prime version? Because those Prime things are getting me really angry in some ocasions, Orthos for example got a Prime version that pretty much demolished the original Orthos, so i had to throw the Orthos away and make a new badass Orthos Prime. Same with Glaive, i think my Glaive was pretty badass, had a potato and everything... And now i have to trash it because Glaive Prime will probably be straight better and make regular Glaive obsolete... Are you about to do this to Soma?

no-one can confirm if a prime version will ever come out, there's always the possibility, so dont waste potatoes or forma on regular weapons if you're THAT scared. but ill remind you again having a prime version DOESNT make the normal version useless immediately warrant a "trashing", it's still viable.

These topics need to stop. Players here act like no other games have weapon progression. New things happen. Upgrades are put in. It happens. I potatoed Braton, Fang, Orthos, and Hate. Then Reaper Prime got buffed, and all the others were added. Just deal with it.

Since it JUST came out in the last update, I'm pretty sure it's not going to be primed. 

You'd have to be one insane, crazy, terrifyingly mad, tortured lunatic to actually CONSIDER making the Soma a Prime in the first place.

Why you ask? Too. Dam. OP.

(^-- Not a typo; I don't swear) 

I have to finally post it: I just can't understand topics like this.

I do. Players want to invest in the strongest weapon they have, but due to the current system, they have to fear that their investments will be for naught because a direct upgrade will likely be released.

It's not a problem with the players, it's a problem with the way that the Prime system is being handled. If these "direct upgrade" weapons were able to use the original counterparts as an optional ingredient somehow (e.g. potato carries over), then players like myself would feel much less hesitant about spending money to upgrade their weaponry.