Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Streams Hiatus

[DE]Dudley

1 hour ago, Roommck said:

So... No updates?

Later™ ☺️

They did mention a break after Tennocon, before returning, which is reasonable. Although understandably we're all eager for a return, or at least a rough date for this. 

2 minutes ago, GojuSuzi said:

Later™ ☺️

They did mention a break after Tennocon, before returning, which is reasonable. Although understandably we're all eager for a return, or at least a rough date for this. 

Yeah, an indefinite break it seems.
The last main update released in april, and they don't give us a next devstream date, mainline or whatever

On 2022-08-03 at 8:38 PM, Roommck said:

The last main update released in april, and they don't give us a next devstream date, mainline or whatever

Just in case you/others watching this thread didn't see it, planned stream return after the Aug 17th update:

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1318682-august-at-a-glance-for-warframe/page/1/

On 2022-08-03 at 12:38 PM, Roommck said:

Must be nice to be so new you have no real context to even base that sort of statement on in terms of previous hiatuses.

Also the last 'main update' dropped in June, maybe it wasn't enough of one for you to notice but it was plenty for the rest of us. It's just barely been 2 months since that went live as of writing this, not even close to something whine worthy.

21 hours ago, LucianDeRomeo said:

Must be nice to be so new you have no real context to even base that sort of statement on in terms of previous hiatuses.

Also the last 'main update' dropped in June, maybe it wasn't enough of one for you to notice but it was plenty for the rest of us. It's just barely been 2 months since that went live as of writing this, not even close to something whine worthy.

Who is "the rest of us"? The update from June was not a major one, and the others that preceded him are just bugfixes and/or small additions.

I'm not asking too much, just that they update their own game. I (and the people I play with) support the company in every package they release, because we like the game and want to see it thrive, but the company can't seem to keep up with its promises (see how long NEW WAR was slow to release or even Duviri) or have a constant stream of updates. Is it "whining" to ask the game not to be abandoned for almost 5 months?

On 2022-08-11 at 10:32 AM, Roommck said:

Who is "the rest of us"? The update from June was not a major one, and the others that preceded him are just bugfixes and/or small additions.

I'm not asking too much, just that they update their own game. I (and the people I play with) support the company in every package they release, because we like the game and want to see it thrive, but the company can't seem to keep up with its promises (see how long NEW WAR was slow to release or even Duviri) or have a constant stream of updates. Is it "whining" to ask the game not to be abandoned for almost 5 months?

I get the frustration of wanting new shiny stuff and not getting it right now.  I'm not excusing the countless promises and delays either.

However, they just had a major shift in the team, with Steve, Geoff, and others, all shifting to some other title (what that other title is, is beside the point).  Regrouping a team under new leadership isn't a simple thing, and the downtime is a required part of moving forward.  That's not DE asking too much, in my opinion anyhow.

Archived