Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This week's ESO levels are the worst set I've ever seen

Wheelhouser

Also, none of the tags required to make this post make any sense for a Feedback/Missions and levels post.

But yeah, this week's ESO is just, well, bad for focus and affinity and such.  Not gamebreaking or anything, but man it's not going to be any fun doing ESO this week (so as someone with little to do, it's a week to not play Warframe).

16 minutes ago, XHADgaming said:

I assume Corpus / Corrupted with the giant nullifier bubbles and the large titlesets making it really hard to spread nuke dps

Big tilesets fragments making the spawned enemies go idle instead of attacking you and ofc with infested eximi makes for the worst XP/affinity combo in ESO.

Just checked

First stage Grineer on a small title (second smallest, first smallest would be the circular core title found from void, if my memory is correct). Combined with double xp week and that should be easily most of your focus and affinity gain right there.

Second Stage Grineer on a large title. Still Grineer so no worries there or harm if you join mission in progress here. Nuke DPS should still be good but yeah I can sorta see how having one of the largest titles might make xp gains a bit difficult. But you are still gaining xp at a decent rate here.

Third Stage Grineer small title fast xp gains here.

Fourth-Didn't check not really worth it.

Anything past that point, especially this week should be only for rotation C rewards so focus and affinity gain are negligible. 

Grineer has always been touted as the best faction for affinity gains. Infested worse xp/unit ratios, corpus and corrupted with nullifier bubbles thus mitigating any nuke dps potential. This is why stealth Adaro has always been touted as one of the best places for affinity gains. Why Helene and Hydron are the best defense missions to use. So ESO this week is actually really damn good for xp gains. 

How is this the worst you have seen? Having anything other than Grineer in the first couple of stages is worse than this. 

1 hour ago, XHADgaming said:

First stage Grineer on a small title (second smallest, first smallest would be the circular core title found from void, if my memory is correct). Combined with double xp week and that should be easily most of your focus and affinity gain right there.

There's no Focus Convergence Orb on the First Zone, Tenno.... It Starts on the 2nd One... 👀

15 hours ago, Wheelhouser said:

But yeah, this week's ESO is just, well, bad for focus and affinity and such.

Well what did you expect from a Game Mode that Disables Gear Items and Resets your Energy Willy Nilly... And then punishes you for Spamming after Telling you you're not Spamming Enough...

ESO is literally the Very Definition of Backwards design....

It doesn't even Drop Resources.... 👀

9 hours ago, XHADgaming said:

Grineer has always been touted as the best faction for affinity gains. Infested worse xp/unit ratios, corpus and corrupted with nullifier bubbles thus mitigating any nuke dps potential.

My experience in farming Focus in ESO is that Infested and Corpus are by far better Focus generators than Grineer.  Not because they are individually better, but because they die faster so more respawn (and then die faster).  Yesterday was the longest it took me (with just blessing) to hit my daily cap (405,000 - LR1) since my cap has been 400k.  Ending the buff time with a 9k gain instead of what would be 30k (or more) with infested or corpus, for example.

It was nearly triple the time that I'd normally take to hit cap yesterday.  I say this as someone who's down to just around 4 or 4.5 million Vazarin left to farm (I have all other schools 100%) and I've done all my Focus farming in ESO.

Archived