Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An idea for raids

mega_lova_nia

People complained that raids are redundant due to how unfair it is. I have an idea. Instead of using warframes to help the assault, why not commandeer a specter soldier instead? It utilizes TNW mechanics and it'll ensure that everything is fair play. No need to invest a lot into a character or a certain infantry type, just let assaults be purely skill based and tactical.

That would kinda suck, honestly. You play a game called Warframe, but when it comes to potentially endgame content like raids, you're playing with everything but your warframe.

Might as well just make the raid operator-only. It seems to get a lot of good reception with quests lately. :P

34 minutes ago, mega_lova_nia said:

People complained that raids are redundant due to how unfair it is. I have an idea. Instead of using warframes to help the assault, why not commandeer a specter soldier instead? It utilizes TNW mechanics and it'll ensure that everything is fair play. No need to invest a lot into a character or a certain infantry type, just let assaults be purely skill based and tactical.

The first time I did LoR I had maybe literally 5 of the mod slots filled on a Loki Prime, and carried the bombs for the raid. It doesn't require that much of a meta. And with power creep having happened in the years following the game mode's removal, you definitely wouldn't need a specific frame. All three raids depended less on any particular build, and more on knowing the mechanics.

Archived