Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Axi Relic Capture When?

RogueSyndiva

8 hours ago, RogueSyndiva said:

For Axi:  None, except the Disruption node on Lua which is just, long.

Is it? I thought disruption was pretty fast compared to every other endless mission. Murder enemies, grab key, use on conduit, murder demo, and you're done. It's as slow as you let it be.

Also, I like relic endless missions. I hate the tedium of leaving a mission only to hop back in again. I'd rather bulk-refine a bunch of relics and spend an hour or so in one mission as I open all of them.

53 minutes ago, Pizzarugi said:

Is it? I thought disruption was pretty fast compared to every other endless mission. Murder enemies, grab key, use on conduit, murder demo, and you're done. It's as slow as you let it be.

it is faster than other endless missions but nowhere near as fast as a capture mission. you have to kill four demos and even then its not guaranteed you get an axi relic

20 hours ago, Pizzarugi said:

Also, I like relic endless missions. I hate the tedium of leaving a mission only to hop back in again. I'd rather bulk-refine a bunch of relics and spend an hour or so in one mission as I open all of them.

Yes, it is. (I don't feel the need to elaborate further than it needs to based on the structure of your response) It is in itself inherently biased just like mine.

Yeah, I think there's a commonality factor to take into account with relics. Lith are meant to be trash rewards, meso medium, and axi premium.

The real question is: are axi relics too hard to get in general? We do have tremendous syndicate relic trades + SP. What exactly is the probability on those though? Idk. Is it too hard? Idk. Apollo is decent yield, but one mission out of the whole star chart? I mean, do you see people running Xini or Beryhenia anymore? Those are dead.

I wouldn't mind a faster axi mission. It would be occasional anyway, not permanent. I wouldn't mind a SP relic mission either, which would in nature be axi.

Archived