Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can You Bring Back Vandal?

Jinpu

I also agree that it should be a permanent edition to the Market. It is so popular and highly praised, I don't know why it didn't stay. I feel like people would really miss out on such a fantastic gun and you really shouldn't make people feel bitter about it.

They most certainly should not bring it back. Along with having more damage and a higher RoF, even though the game says it has 25.0 Accuracy, it is most certainly 100 as it is as accurate as a Burston I have noticed and it has 100 accuracy. It is practically a Braton on steroids. Leave it as an exclusive, just like the Excalibur/Skana Prime. Not everyone needs to have access to everything. EA already enjoys handing "exclusives" that you sometimes have to either pay for (beta) or get a ridiculous achievement for, only to release it later to the public either for free, or for money.

Let us have our shinies.

-Akuzimo

All right. I didn't want to be the one to do this but... the secret's out now.

Especially in a F2P game, people can have MORE than 1 account. Ssssshhhhhh.... keep it quiet.

What does that have to do with anything?

If you're assuming that the OP has multiple accounts and failed to get the Braton on one of those accounts, why isn't he posting on one of those accounts?

How would he miss the Vandal on all of his accounts?

Why would he need the Vandal on all of his accounts?

Why would he have Platinum on one account and not the others?

When did Platinum and Slots even come into consideration?

Honestly, having multiple accounts doesn't even come close to being useful on this game. Sure, you can have more slots that way, but the you can still only exclusively use those certain levels on maybe one or two warframes. Not to mention you need to farm for all these individual things all over again on a different account. And that's fine how it is.

To stay on the subject though, I would dislike it heavily to bring back weapons or other exclusive items solely for the reason a lot of others have been posting. Why even bother making exclusive items if they become non-exclusive later on? Yes, I'm saying this while I actually have the weapon, and I would love to have a few friends have it as well as they joined too late, but it makes the few people that do have it (or in this case, I think it's safe to say the mass of people that have it) feel special in a small way.

I would honestly love to see other weapons or even warframes (similar to the Prime) that are exclusive to a certain time frame or other means. But bringing any of those back at a later time would be defeating the purpose.

Edited by aMannus