Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could we please solo extract from all missions the same way we can on the Zarimon?

Grizzmoe

Don't know about you guys but running up to my ship and pressing "X" to instantly extract sound a lot better than waiting 40+ seconds.

Especially because if an enemy knocks you away from extraction the timer resets or if your ping is high there won't even be a timer and you can't extract.

56 minutes ago, Grizzmoe said:

Don't know about you guys but running up to my ship and pressing "X" to instantly extract sound a lot better than waiting 40+ seconds.

Especially because if an enemy knocks you away from extraction the timer resets or if your ping is high there won't even be a timer and you can't extract.

Fine and dandy until impatient hosts abuse this feature, sending the other players into host migration and potentially losing their rewards in the process.

Believe me, I get sick of waiting for randos too.  But allowing hosts to pull the plug like this could lead to a lot of lost loot.  This game isn't very stable when it comes to host migration.

Zariman is all the proof you need that this should never happen.    

Cascades are a freaking nightmare.   

Until DE can figure out how to have host migration not screw over everyone else in the squad it needs to GO AWAY!!!!!

-----------

On Zariman if a host wants to extract it should force the whole squad to extract.   (Screw you endurance runners/plume hunters, you should recruit for that crap)

Archived