Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ephemera drop chance is not enough

My plan when I started doing liches was to sell the first lich i got with an ephemera.

My first lich had the vengeful trickster ephemera, which I didn’t notice until I had already vanquished him. (Vengeful ephemera is much harder to notice on switch.)

Ever since I’ve done 17 more liches/sisters and I haven’t been able to see a single ephemera. I just spent an hour trying to get enough kills to spawn an impact sister and lo and behold, no ephemera. I understand that this is RNG but I’ve been putting so much of my work into this system solely for the ephemeras and none of it amounts to anything.

There should be a system in place that slightly increases the chances for each lich without an ephemera.

Lets break this down.

You want to sell the liches with ephemeras because, I'm guessing this would be a nice influx of plat. If the ephemeras were made more common, as you're suggesting, then they would be worth less and your original idea of selling liches would still require grinding many liches.

Things have value based on their rarity. Make them less rare and people aren't going to bother spending much on them. Look at Primary+Secondary arcanes... They're pretty much worthless because they're so easy to obtain despite being locked behind a huge amount of content and Steel Path.

33 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

Lets break this down.

You want to sell the liches with ephemeras because, I'm guessing this would be a nice influx of plat. If the ephemeras were made more common, as you're suggesting, then they would be worth less and your original idea of selling liches would still require grinding many liches.

Things have value based on their rarity. Make them less rare and people aren't going to bother spending much on them. Look at Primary+Secondary arcanes... They're pretty much worthless because they're so easy to obtain despite being locked behind a huge amount of content and Steel Path.

Selling them was never as much of a priority as getting them.

2 hours ago, (NSW)Cephalon_Sugma said:

My first lich had the vengeful trickster ephemera, which I didn’t notice until I had already vanquished him. (Vengeful ephemera is much harder to notice on switch.)

My first Lich had it too and I only realized it long afterwards. 

I would say focus on weapons and use certain element Warframe when creating Lich and switch to other element when you got previous element's ephemera. 

That's how I collected my ephemeras. I got most of them while collecting weapons and duplicates for Valence fusion. I'll probably get rest of sister ephemeras when they add more Tenet weapons. 

• 2 weeks later...

Ahem, time to mention this again: if they'd just show you if a candidate had an ephemera, then you'd know whether you want to devote your life to fighting it in advance.

I realize that people would then just cycle candidates until they found the ephemera they wanted, but is that so bad? Cycling candidates by itself is time consuming, and then you still have to go run the whole thing anyway.

Locking a 10+ mission reward behind RNG - where the alternative is NOTHING (unless you're still farming weapons) is bs, js - it's like yeah play 10+ missions and you can MAYBE have an ephemera OR whelp, you won't, who knows? Just have to run all those missions and find out! Good luck!

Oh you didn't get it? Awww too bad! Whelp, run it ALL AGAIN and MAYBE you'll get it.

Oh you didn't get it? Whelp....

Archived