Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

host speed clear bug that breaks all none host that are still loadin to the mission and will break all none host crossplay

(PSN)chrdragon

if a host complets a mission  befor every users has loaded in. it will break script for all none host that are not loaded into the mission

only fix stop mission main script  start untill all mission start members  are loaded in. this will fix the issue whee host complet mission befor all squad member sare loaded into the mission

also the issue effects all squad play  like public, friends  only and invite only matchmakeing and will break all crossplay due to the slower consoles!

• 2 weeks later...

I never usually open a post or comment on one but this is a very serious problem, the current crossplay of ps4 and ps5 already generates problems, when it comes to all platforms there will be many more, ps4 players suffer from expulsions from the squad and loading screens huge to return to the orbiter, up to 5 simultaneous times I have been expelled and from the comments of ps5 friends I hear how they are left alone on a mission that you usually enter in public because it is a benefit like opening relics, or also like when you finish a mission and you arrive to the orbiter a ps5 ramdon host has forced the start of a new mission and as ps4 player it gets stuck, the one you mention and more problems that need solution because it is breaking the gaming experience

Archived