Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack and other unoptimized things

Stormwind81

First of all I love this game and I play it nearly since its first year.

But there are times where I see even the best team cant fix and think of everything.

This is where my feedback kicks in.

Nr.1 Railjack:

Too many people still dont know what to do and are overwhelmed with everything going on. Hence a lot of missions fail. You need to fix that missions dont fail so easily, especially the ones with the eidolon thingis. (Dont know their names right now).

I failed more missions with randos in Railjacks than any hardcore arbitration missions or anything else more difficult.

Also they take way too long for that. If they would be easily finishable in like 3-5mins then I wouldnt mind failing. But sometimes you are like 15mins in or more and then a missions failed is kinda a slap in your face.

Nr. 2 Bounty rewards on Deimos.

I mean I will have more Axi G5 rads than kuva lich weapons no doubt but damn you need to work on those percentages.

I got so often this crap rad and that Q----something weapon, its rather upsetting and annoys the hack out of me.

Thats it for today.

Keep on Tennos.

Oh and before I forget it. Please fix star-chart. Whenever I open it, it auto zooms in on Neptune, every single time.

Nr.4 Unskippable Cutscenes with NPCs. Really? in 2022 I cant skip or exit an dialog with some npc that I didnt ask for his story-arc right now!?

Come on.

12 hours ago, Stormwind81 said:

Nr.1 Railjack:

Too many people still dont know what to do and are overwhelmed with everything going on. Hence a lot of missions fail. You need to fix that missions dont fail so easily, especially the ones with the eidolon thingis. (Dont know their names right now).

I failed more missions with randos in Railjacks than any hardcore arbitration missions or anything else more difficult.

Also they take way too long for that. If they would be easily finishable in like 3-5mins then I wouldnt mind failing. But sometimes you are like 15mins in or more and then a missions failed is kinda a slap in your face.

It's honest question: can you really fail RJ with team without doing "stupid things"? For solo without team it's very confusing/complex. However team should manage RJ. 1-2 player protect and fix ship, other flies, and the last one go to ships (etc) to hack stuffs. How can you guys fail? Unless you are doing the highest tier with some "basic" gear.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb quxier:

It's honest question: can you really fail RJ with team without doing "stupid things"? For solo without team it's very confusing/complex. However team should manage RJ. 1-2 player protect and fix ship, other flies, and the last one go to ships (etc) to hack stuffs. How can you guys fail? Unless you are doing the highest tier with some "basic" gear.

You would be surprised how often you can fail with randos. Especially in Railjack. I think its the thing where missions fail the most. Except maybe Excavation Steel Path or that one where you have to protect 4 nodes.

Anyway just found another bug which is minda semi-annoying.

Just finished one Profit-Taker bounty. When in Fortuna I wanted to check out the normal bounties and see if there are those day/night special ones, dont remember the name.

That guy starts a monolog with me I cant skip, he was talking like a whole two minutes and I couldnt get out of that thing no matter what I pressed.

Of course whole other team started another run and after me not able to chat, respond, skip , hack I couldnt even go to options or anything else, disbaneded the group.

Such things are really unnecessary and bad programming. Maybe they fix that someday.
Unskippable Cutscenes? Like when are we? 1990 ? lol

22 hours ago, Stormwind81 said:

You would be surprised how often you can fail with randos. Especially in Railjack. I think its the thing where missions fail the most. Except maybe Excavation Steel Path or that one where you have to protect 4 nodes.

But can people just learn how to do RJ? In, for example, survi you have healt support that raise your "life support" by 30%. When you have more than 70% then activating it will cause some loss. People just learn about this. Isn't the same with team RJ?

22 hours ago, Stormwind81 said:

Such things are really unnecessary and bad programming. Maybe they fix that someday.
Unskippable Cutscenes? Like when are we? 1990 ? lol

Yeah, or stuffs like this:

- talking when I need to play

- wall of text inside missions

Its always a two sided sword. What people can learn is nothing I should be concerned about. Neither should you. Thats nothing that will help you right now in a failing mission.

When you are with them in a mission they dont learn with all the visuals going on and the voices everywhere, and nothing you can change about how people play. Cause you will always have such people in Railjack missions.

What DE can do, is make better tutorials or make them less likely to fail in skirmish missions. 

Archived