Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zariman bounties: Thrax plasm should really be taken out of bounty rewards

Endorphinz

Yeah just as the title says. Thrax plasm is by no means hard to get, and in void cascade you get it by the truckload from all the thrax jackoffs you kill. Maybe it would be ok to have in the LOWEST tier bounty as a common reward, but it's an uncommon reward in T4-T5 bounties. Would really be nice to replace it with something useful, like entrati lanthorns at least.

I've never liked enemy drops in mission tables like that, and ESPECIALLY common drops.

For Earth/Venus bounties it's kind of excusable for the 1-star bounties, those are level 5 bounties for players who actually might need those resources. But Thrax Plasm in Zariman bounties? Even the 1-star bounties there are for level 60 players who have beaten all the quests, Thrax Plasm is just blatant drop table dilution

I agree. Thrax Plasm is very transparently there to pad the drop table, kind of like all the things that reward Endo that don't need to. (Unlike the resources in the low-tier Fortuna/Cetus bounties, which is an alright way for new players to get resources that are hard to get that early. An entire star chart later and I still use 1-star Fortuna for Oxium if I don't feel like Jupiter defense.)

Archived