Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Havent been able to play for 2 weeks (xbox)

(XBOX)Hydrodgenated

Question

I have an issue with the game where i cannot load the game. I get stuck on a screen that says “unable to connect. If this problem persists please contact support…” however there is no help on the support page related to my issue. I really enjoy this game and am extremely disappointed that it seems theres nothing i can do to play. Thats all i want to do. Its the xbox series s

5 answers to this question

Try clearing the game cache ( not the same as the User game save file) located in the Xbox System Settings.  It's where you manage the hard drive content.  Once you purge the cache the game will download any recent hot-fixes and that should solve your issue.   If you still are having issues, log a SUPPORT TICKET.

Have a pleasant tomorrow!

Yes this is an option pertaining to people who have a specific issue with the game saying that it requires an update when the player has already got the latest update. That is not my issue. The page you referred me to is of no help to me as i cannot directly ask anyone who knows anything that might help. Thanks for this but i still cannot connect and its very frustrating.

If you cleared the cache and that didn't work, try uninstalling and re-installing the game. I've seen reports of players having luck with that. 

As for the support page, it's not instant help. If you submit a ticket it could be 2 weeks before they reply. Or it could be tomorrow, it depends. 

Honestly thank you for the help, but thats another 2 hours im not getting back. Think i need to uninstall and just let this go. If there is ever a real support team of engineers to contact or someone to help me then i may give it a try someday again but this has not been a very good experience with obtaining help. Very disappointed 

3 hours ago, (XBOX)Hydrodgenated said:

Honestly thank you for the help, but thats another 2 hours im not getting back. Think i need to uninstall and just let this go. If there is ever a real support team of engineers to contact or someone to help me then i may give it a try someday again but this has not been a very good experience with obtaining help. Very disappointed 

If you created a support ticket like I said, then someone WILL reply to you, when that will be, is any guess, but I would say maybe a few days at the most, usually and longest would be a week.  There are thousands of players so give them some time to reply before giving up.  If you didn't make a support ticket then I suggest you do that  NOW! If you won't get help thru the proper channels then not much else we can do for you.
Best of luck to you.

Archived