Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please make Tenet melee weapons tradeable, following the same rules as Baro weapons [Rank 0, no Forma/Catalyst installed].

Beelzebabe

This seems fair. Also gives other people reason to farm more of them outside of just maximizing elements. Question though: Should you be able to trade them if they are rank zero, no forma, and no catalyst but they have undergone valence fusion to bump up the elemental percentage? Off hand I'd think no because that's also Improving the weapon for someone else.  You skip this whole issue by having to trade the lich to get other kuva/tenet weapons.

14 minutes ago, Drasiel said:

Question though: Should you be able to trade them if they are rank zero, no forma, and no catalyst but they have undergone valence fusion to bump up the elemental percentage?

Personally I would not have a problem with the weapons being able to undergo Valence Fusion and still be tradeable [as long as they meet the aforementioned restrictions], because like.. If someone *really* wants to spend multiple hours on what is widely considered one of the worst farms in the game getting enough Holokeys to make a max 60% version just to sell/trade it for more, then that's their prerogative I guess? It's not an exact 1:1 comparison but it doesn't feel very different to me than selling max rank Arcanes/Mods in that sense, which is also improving the item for someone else.

But for consistency reasons with the other Tenet/Kuva weapons which can't be fused and then traded, and possibly for programming simplicity on the developer's part, I'd say it's likely that Valence Fusion would make them untradeable if this change were to happen. And I mean, that's fine. It'd still be a massive improvement over what we have now, which is nothing (seriously, you can't even buy them for plat from Glast - and on THAT note, I'd even take that over the current Holokey farm 10 times out of 10).

Archived