The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Greetings All Tenno: Ps4 And Pc!

(PSN)slyakagreyfox

My name is Sam, bka Slyakagreyfox on PS4.  I'm new to the Warframe universe, as most PS4 Tenno are!  I just have to say I have tried to venture into several MMO universes but from the moment I've been playing Warframe I've been all in!!!  Thanks to everyone that I have played with so far.  And to all Tenno out there, I'm only a beginner and will be depending on all the help I can get.  Thank you in advance!

Lotus is good company on missions!

yeah right when you running NightMare sabotage and after destruction of the reactor she is telling you - change of plans - it is spy now. and how would you call her after that? no to mention that you will get paid only for one mission.

don't you worry you will want her dead soon enough.

Edited by Althix

It's good to hear you like it.

Though when the PS4 and PC players finally get to play together, there's going to be a lot of PC vary high level veterans that will randomly pop up in early mission area's.

and here's the link to the Warframe Wiki (always a helpful thing to look at expressly when new updates come out and you want to know how to get that cool looking gun or find out how to get to a new area)

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/WARFRAME_Wiki