The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The 2.5 year old Jordas Precept (Potential mission spoilers?)

MedakOfVoid

Question

Okay, so I've been playing WF for around 3 years(ish) and I've been stuck on the mission "Craft potent pherliac pods in foundry" for over 2 years now, I don't remember what I did with the blueprint but it just isn't in my foundry. It never goes away and its been bugging me for so long, I know Ordis dialog from memory, is there any way to restart the quest or something?
unknown.pngunknown.png

6 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, MedakOfVoid said:

Okay, so I've been playing WF for around 3 years(ish) and I've been stuck on the mission "Craft potent pherliac pods in foundry" for over 2 years now, I don't remember what I did with the blueprint but it just isn't in my foundry. It never goes away and its been bugging me for so long, I know Ordis dialog from memory, is there any way to restart the quest or something?
unknown.pngunknown.png

I have found one possible solution. Try to find the inbox message from Jordas in which he sends you the blueprint and read it. Maybe you have not "opened" it and that's why you don't have it in the foundry. The bp is not sellable, so you couldn't have sold it. Otherwise send a ticket to support, they will most probably help you.

20 hours ago, Cerikus said:

I have found one possible solution. Try to find the inbox message from Jordas in which he sends you the blueprint and read it. Maybe you have not "opened" it and that's why you don't have it in the foundry. The bp is not sellable, so you couldn't have sold it. Otherwise send a ticket to support, they will most probably help you.

I've looked in my inbox but I cannot find the message, I possibly already deleted it, but that would mean I've already read it and gotten the bp

2 hours ago, MedakOfVoid said:

I've looked in my inbox but I cannot find the message, I possibly already deleted it, but that would mean I've already read it and gotten the bp

Then you need to contact support. They can easily check your account data and find the problem. It may take a few days, but they will definitelly get to you and help.

Archived