Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All Quests Should be Repeatable

I honestly love that a lot of missions in this game are replayable (due to the fact that it's impossible to restart your progress completely unless you delete your account, if you can do that), but there are still some I'd love to see again without looking up walkthrough guides. I'd love to at through the classics like Vor's Prize and Heart of Deimos, but I'd also love to play through the other side missions again. They were fun to do, even without the prizes, and I'd love to relive those times again. 

I hope the developers consider this in the next update (especially with how popular Angels of Zariman is).

34 minutes ago, (XBOX)RedRidingWolf03 said:

I honestly love that a lot of missions in this game are replayable (due to the fact that it's impossible to restart your progress completely unless you delete your account, if you can do that), but there are still some I'd love to see again without looking up walkthrough guides. I'd love to at through the classics like Vor's Prize and Heart of Deimos, but I'd also love to play through the other side missions again. They were fun to do, even without the prizes, and I'd love to relive those times again. 

I hope the developers consider this in the next update (especially with how popular Angels of Zariman is).

Well for starters your thread should be titled All Quests should be repeatable. it's also unlikely for that to factor into the next update since most quests are one and done deals as intended.

On 2022-08-29 at 5:06 PM, gamingchair1121 said:

all missions are replayable

All missions aren't, actually. Granted most of them are replayable but there are quite a few of them that you can't play again. Some are part of the main story, some are Warframe quests, others just side quests. 

You can check your codex to see the replayability of a mission and some of them don't have the option. 

Archived