Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not trying to S#&$ on the game

(XBOX)burritobison102

When I started Warframe I thought their would be more stealth. No not like arkham knight just things in general. Such as going up against a wall or using that for cover. Not saying the game is bad. Then when you get on a ship you exit a vet why can you not go in them to hid. Or move around to not be seen. And before you say just use loki or ash no oh lests not forget the operator. No it said the game would.be ninja like. 

I am not trying to say the game is bad I love and do not judge me on the grammar it is a game. I am not going to rate this like a grade in school and no I will not lison. And I do know how long to takes do make this into the game. Not saying the game is bad 

You are wrong in every aspec here...

You can be stealth without being invisible... you can finish a mission without being spotted even with frames like Inarus...

Also the game is very 'ninja like' already. You can jump and run like some sort of ninja, even have your 'jutsus' (aka abilities) to complement that.

And the more important thing, Warframe is not  amoung us... hiding inside vents is garbage.

It's a different kind of stealth, since the game's pace is faster and is not trying to be a stealth game (unlike what the "ninja" part implies), so the stealth isn't as explicit as requiring actions to be taken to use the stealth functions.

You can hide in vents by just walking into them. You have movement options like bullet jumping and wall-latching/running. Other mechanics like the stealth multiplier bonus, and basic stuff like the alert system, killing enemies while others are looking away, enemies reacting to things breaking around them (distraction potential), and modding your guns to reduce the noise it makes for more stealthy shooting.

I hear you, warframe isnt the exact image of what id imagine ninjas to be like, more like warriors. Warriors do whatever they have to to get the job done while ninjas try their best to stick to the shadowsand eliminate everything through not being seen or even touched

Warframe is designed for you to do much more than that, to where you really feel like you are playing the game wrong by hiding and what not all the time. 

Warframe: Gods play Free

Is a more accurate description of what warframe feels like.

Archived