Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why pretend that Scintillant is a "Common" drop on Deimos?

(PSN)xSAVAGEMAESTROx

Just farm up all the other stuff from isolation and arcana vaults and keep an eye out for them while you do. I still don't have everything from those bounties and I quickly got more of these things than I'll ever need. They actually re spawned in arcana vaults without me leaving the drift when I was doing them. Dunno if that's still the case now but I was pretty frequently finding 2 or even 3 of them every run. As long as you know where to look for them.

Harder to get frustrated about when you don't get any when you're focusing on farming for something else.

Well for me i got some when were hunting the arcana bounties, for theorem arcanes i needed. 

Got lucky and pretty much had constantly scintiliant spawning in 1 of the bounty stages when doing it. 

And had the resource booster so gathered some nice ammounts. 

But as previous replies mentioned need to keep an eye out for them. Similar to cetus wisps., loot radar would also show them. 

they are extremely easy and fast to farm. shouldnt even take you an hour to get your hands on all the ones you need tbh.

how to farm them: do an arcana bounty. those are the vault bounties you accept from mother *while in cambion drift in the open world* NOT from mother in the city.

you do not need to do anything to be able to go down into the vault next to her. (mother is on 3 different spots on the map, since there are 3 different vaults)

check the vault and look for scinthilants. once you find any, grab them and go back to the city. go back out, go to the same vault and grab it again. rinse repeat untill you have enough, or fass/vome switch, since them switching resets the vault layouts. the layouts will otherwise remain the same for the full duration of their respective phases.

i still have a few hundreds of them I accidentally picked up just by grinding the arcana vault bounties for damaged necramech weapon parts.

Archived